1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. phizz

phizz Simracer

2. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

Tiago lives within quantum space, only when the server launches do all possible tiago's converge to one.

I just hope I get the drunk one, not the one that passes me 1m before finish line.

phizz and Tiago Lima like this.
  3. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

Could anyone help me out?
    I registered for a KTM Race and if i press "join" in the last 3 Minutes it always trys to load but instantly goes back to the launcher. What am I doing wrong?

Tiago Lima and phizz like this.
  4. phizz

phizz Simracer

Just registered for another race but this time I wasn't able to join the server. Just got a short black screen and got back to the main menu. Restarted AC but still the same. Anyone else experienced that?
    *edit* Ok I'm too slow =D Maybe the server had an issue.

Tiago Lima and dermonty like this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

That can be a symptom of the resolution bug. Check it in options and reset it to the proper value if neccessary.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  6. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

The last ktm race there was a hosting /website problem the admin is looking it to it atm , sorry for the inconvenience guys :)

7. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

good idea, but I can start normal race without problems

8. D1visor

D1visor Alien

I registered for the KTM Xbow race at Vallelunga for which the registration was supposed to be closed in 7 minutes (So I went to drive that combo a bit). Now however it's back open for registration with 57 minutes left? I was looking forward to it and now it's back an hour of waiting and open registration o_O.

9. Wakey

Wakey Gamer

Hi
    I just registered for a KTM race but it wouldn't let me join.
    Every time I clicked it tried to join the race but then failed and returned me to the join button.
    The race before worked perfectly.
    Excellent app
    Gary

10. Psit

Psit Alien

Ask your money back!
    They said they are still working on fixing bugs...

11. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

theres a new race every hour, you must click the "join" button which appears in the last 3 minutes to enter the server.

12. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Tried Chrome and IE, also deleted cookies. Also tried on my mobile phone. Also asked friend if he sees it. I've been trying last 3 hours every 30 minutes.

13. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Omg I just needed to whine a bit.. it just showed :D

Tiago Lima, LeDude83 and dermonty like this.
  14. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

All those suggestions are already on the mind of the creator, he just is facing some bugs and issue with the web hosting that he his trying to fix. Some results are completely messed up and he his looking at it, alot of systems are still not working since this is a test phase, dont pay much attention to stuff like points/rating and so on for now except for bug reporting :)

After all fixed and working smoothly he will fine tune all the weights/penaltys and points, and will of course reset everything.

Keep pushing the thing so that all the bugs pop up, there are already a few glaring ones in need of fixing.

Ischemica, jsTrecu, LeDude83 and 3 others like this.
  15. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

SRS.jpg

i registered, it looks good. id like to see minorating info (if its running) and track grip info somewhere in this bit ^
    if minorating is active on these servers could it be used a bit like the performance rating in iR? so there are 3 or so servers running the same content with MR open, MR ABC and MR AB and it connects you to one of them based on your MR, would be great if its possible.

i think for the races seperated by an hour 8 laps is a little short (especially at BIndy and VCLub) maybe that one should be every half hour or more laps and longer Q.

we need to bother Kunos and nevereatyellowsnow now to make it possible to run Q servers with stracker that grid you accordingly in the race server :p

jc1993 and LeDude83 like this.
  16. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Understood, Lino. It's working mighty fine already so big thumbs up to the devs. I shall write in the dev forum later on...saw a "suggestions" section :)

17. GamerMuscle

I think it has its own rating system, servers are created ad hock as well , so low skill low rating people autimaticly get put together where as high skill and likely non crashers are put together.

TDS and Andy-R like this.
  18. GamerMuscle

19. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Should I put your username in the "Referrer" field when I sign up :D

20. GamerMuscle

If you wish !