1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. What's this SIM Racing System all about then? What's in it for Mog?

2. bob76

bob76 Racer

registered very good app now we need more race classes and more times so you don't have to wait couple of hours

And question I I go and practice offline and I registered to a race will I get a notification when the practice or qually starts?

and maybe access to the server to practice before it starts??

3. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

Im signed up to the KTM race , how do i find the server etc ?

4. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Think of the MR Performance rating with scheduled races that rule out people who accidentially join.

Tiago Lima likes this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

What a coincidence that I just got a discounted 3 month membership with iRacing and now someone comes up with this app :)

Just like MR this will take AC up another level. If now there'll be more frequent races and more choice that would be fantastic...sure it's gonna come.
    I had the first SRS race in the KTM - really high quality race, short P, short Q and a fair race - great initiative.

eXo, Tiago Lima and Johnnypenso like this.
  6. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Not sure how you decide about the name matching? I will not use my real name on Steam for this and I had to use my alias in Assetto in the box for the surname to make it work properly with RSR. If it stays that way I won't be testing this I'm afraid.

7. liakjim

liakjim Alien

delete

8. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Next race is gt2 in 25 min :)

cats11.jpg

Psit likes this.
  9. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I guess you can use any real two names, not necessarily your own. From what I understood they don't need you to change steam name from your usual nickname, only name in SRS profile and AC in-game profile, which appears on the game leaderboard on the server.

TDS likes this.
  10. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

You are free to do what you want m8 , as long as it resembles a real name and not #%#$%xoxoxo@#$@#$ he his obviously not asking for your birth certificate :)

Tiago Lima likes this.
  11. TDS

TDS Alien

This is it? no need for changin steam name confirmed?

12. TDS

TDS Alien

theres 130+ people ranked only tho, and the website is already having "resource limit reached try again later":-(, signed for the next KTM Race.

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  13. Lino Carreira

This started today, and he needs people stressing the thing in order to see those issues :)

TDS likes this.
  14. TDS

TDS Alien

Their AC servers are based only in portugal? Also the standing and points counts are realtime? cause after my first race nothing appers there on my rankings, in automobilista the client fails to reconize my profile (renamed the folder and the plr file...), something else am I missing to rename?
    @Lino Carreira
    ty mate

Last edited: May 2, 2016
  15. Lino Carreira

Regarding Assetto for now it seems that since the site was messed up the parsing of the race results is bonkers, usually you can only see it after the server shutsdown the race session, regarding other stuff like the other app for the others sims maybe ask over there in the forum and probably Henrique will reply once he can :)

TDS likes this.
  16. Zrymer

Zrymer Gamer

Good job! I'm really looking forward to this system as it develops. Would you mind to tell a bit more about the system's history? I mean, is the system brand new or only the support for AC is new? Will it be subscription based or donation supported after the testing period? If it will be subscription based, I wouldn't mind to pay for a system that supports multiple sims, not at all actually. In fact, not having the need to pay separately for every single piece of content like iRacing (1 car or 1 track in iR = 3 Dream Pack DLCs in AC in local currency) whilst having the same service is already awesome. However i would be a little concerned about the servers' licenses in terms of the commercial use of the software. Therefore, i think that you guys need to look a bit carefully in this aspect if it will be subscription based.

Once i get my rig re-installed I'll definitely give it a try :D

17. TDS

TDS Alien

Subscription based = im out
    Its adds based already so far tho.

18. TDS

TDS Alien

had some great fair races with ktm too!
    this promises a lot!.
    They need more servers with variety or more content rotation, like each 1 hour a different combo using DLCs too.

And all servers being in portugal im at my personal ping limit 230,250ms for safety measures im glad they arent on australia tho ;-)

19. Seeing that the ads are even ingame, i hope this can support the system alone. wouldnt even mind more of them as long as everything still works (like servers ;) )

TDS likes this.
  20. jsTrecu

jsTrecu Racer

Just registered and I'm waiting for account validation. Pretty excited about this.