1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

On the registration page I'm not seeing an image for the Image Verification section , tried on Chrome ,IE and that windows 10 brower that's rubbish

bondyboy likes this.
  2. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

Be patient with all the glitches and whatnot, all the ratings/points and what not will be reset later after a good balance is struck and after the creator is sure that all is working ok, even the servers can have a heart failure at any time now since i think that for test purposes he his hosting this on his own dedicated machine with a regular private internet connection, he has the code in place ( not yet tested ) to open up several splits if enough people join a certain race for example, im sure that if 200 people join at same time problems will occur lol :)

But he needs to test at least with 2 splits :) so be all patient and maybe we can create a iPoor for the masses with AC :p

3. Gunja

Gunja Alien

I dont see AC when prompted to choose the game.
    edit
    never mind, needs separate app

4. dermonty

dermonty Hardcore Simmer

Cant register because it do not load the captcha :/

5. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

same here

6. Jorius

Jorius Rookie

Same here :/

7. GamerMuscle

GamerMuscle Hardcore Simmer

I think the server is under high load :) due to so many people signing up.

ekosan and Cote Dazur like this.
  8. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Honestly I'd prefer Minolin as Nickname :-/

alex72 likes this.
  9. Sleeper Service

Sleeper Service Hardcore Simmer

No probs, will try when things quieten down.

10. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

Is the first days of having ac support and now with a lot of people joining there may be problems :) so be patient :) problems will hopefully be fixed :)!!

Ischemica and alex72 like this.
  11. Minolin

acServer looks down as well, or can you guys join?

12. Tiago Lima

Tiago Lima Alien

There was some problem in the hosting being fixed atm ;)!

GamerMuscle likes this.
  13. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

No :(. I tried to join, but I kept returning to the launcher. Closest ktm race is now 5 hours away apparently.

Had my first race before, unfortunately still a t1 incident involving 4 cars that could have been avoided. But then followed by some clean close racing.

EDIT - Ninja'd ^

14. Lino Carreira

KTM is every hour, just GT2 is set with loads of time apart but he his going to add more series to it... thankfully AC has loads of content :) so its just up to imagination to create calendars, seems the hosting for his website had and emergency fix to deploy and all went to hell :) its not too much load , should be ok later on ...

Atm every sunday the track is changing so its like 1 week on a track and change and so on... atm he his doing the best of 2 races and after that the average amongst all, even the rating is not properly tuned... non official races ( races with less the 5 guyz ) are giving the same rating as with more that will change ... he just needs us to fill up the database with info to know what he needs to change, with Automobilista and rf2, nkpro and so on just a few guyz joined , with AC i think he will have plenty of data :)

GamerMuscle and alex72 like this.
  15. Minolin

Well, I didn't think I would miss it that much :D More time to clean the bikes then.

pika4u likes this.
  16. Jim Layhee

Jim Layhee Simracer

It's worked for me now , awaiting authorisation

17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Where to get this app?

18. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

has netkar pro support, no AC, lol!

19. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

aaaah, you have to go to their forum for the app. :)

20. Lino Carreira

AC was implemented yesterday, he still needs to update the website, the app is on the forum btw.

Nvm you got it :)