1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Ah, automatically. Was my first guess as well, but then I thought an app could not be intelligent enough to recognize and show all that important battles by just itself. ;)
    Only disadvantage: The top three, driving their inceident free race, are not being shown.. ;).

Np, at least there are two more chances for a better, less incident ' , race. Recent PB offline is a 1:15:4, my aim is to do at least one race with laptimes in the (low) 1:16s .

2. jamiebeech

jamiebeech Rookie

Congrats Jaap and Fulvio awesome pace guys! blue flags were a lot better than Donnington thanks guys for making room :)

also was you using Jaap's setup Fulvio

3. JaapWgt

JaapWgt Rookie

Guys, that was a great race @ Spa tonight with a lot of fast people. I saw fantastic driving behaviour all around, at the front and towards the back as well. Fast and clean. Thanks to all!

Hereby I share my Spa setup with you all for you to benefit in the upcoming races. I managed to do the 2m14s2 with it in qualifying and also used it in the race. Let me know how you get along with it. Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Andrea Lojelo and jamiebeech like this.
  4. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Thx for sharing. I ended up with ' kind of similar setup as already used in the F2000 in NK Pro. Equal ride height & even equal HZ stiffness value front + rear (almost, 1mm/0.1hz difference).
    Sry at Sam, we touched in lap 2 or 3 after Pouhon in the braking zone after. I really braked much earlier than normally quite pre the curb, because I wanted to prevent a touch (no chance to overtake there anyway). But still you were much ealier or harder on the brakes.
    On the other hand: Then afterwads you driving reverse beside the track to intend to and do hit me (damage my car) wasn't that correct.. . But anyway, adrenalin and nerves I guess ;), understand that.

Was quite a nice race so far, except the start (was almost expected though). Everyone tries to push from behind instead staying in a train sort of thing* = can get only a mess (tons of cars side by side in that first Spa corner..).
    *And yourself has to quite push either, because otherwise -when too slow pre and inner the corner- you would get hit from the others behind (a vicious circle in Spa).
    That McL-Honda got hit from behind, causing quite a chain reaction with me and many others involved.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
  5. chakko

chakko Alien

Had a great race in the Porsche Cup @ Donington earlier. Really motivated to get more into SRS now. Good people, nice racing, how it should be. Oh, and the Cup Porsche is a great car too, really fun to drive.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    jamiebeech likes this.
  6. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Spending more time in SRS makes me realize how terrible I am at actual racing - I have no idea about overtaking defending etc. Will certainly do more races.

chakko likes this.
  7. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

any chance for races with forced pit stops? and older cars ?
    the gt2 and cup car are everywhere and its getting boring already......

8. Kopiller

Kopiller Simracer

didn't played none but i think the SRP gt3 cup weekly races have enogh laps and 2,5x fuel consuption for forced pitstop?

9. jamiebeech

jamiebeech Rookie

Ran a few laps at Zandvoort last night.. used Jaaps setup with tighter gears which is very good btw ;)

Here's the 1.32.4** lap -

Been a couple of tenths up on this lap so hopefully 31 possible

Andrea Lojelo likes this.
  10. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Got btw. almost massive slowdown [it ran like in slowmation, at least not freezing anyway, but leading to a lost of FFB (wheel) feel] in the moment inner first corner after the start. Because of the crowd / many cars + virtual mirror set on.
    Better leaving the v-mirror off next time -would have prevented that performance loss-, and focus on helicorsa only instead - at such sort of race-start (at least ' some next time in Spa).

The very same setup, which I already used in Thursdays (best) race, battling with that second Giovinazzi car.

Now, other circumstances to inform: Not sure now, if I will continue in this current league. Not that I don't like it + the car (the opposite is the case), but due to some today's sad pers. fam. occurrence.
    So, probably not. Maybe -small chance- participating for just one other track (Silv. or Brands), but nothing more than that.

11. Psit

Psit Alien

This service is awesome, too bad not that many people are using it.

I have started a small effort in trying to promote it a little by recording videos from the races and putting the link on the description, then sharing the video with friends etc... i just want this to be successful.

Here is yesterdays race!
    I had never raced this car only tried it when the pack launched so there are some mistakes at the start but it was a cool race, thanks everyone.
    Race starts at 17:55.

baboon likes this.
  12. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

Has SRS crew thought about adding pitstops, maybe with accelerated tyrewear?

13. JaapWgt

JaapWgt Rookie

No pitstops please!

I messed up the race on Tuesday. Took 13 litre as indicated by AC and ran out of fuel with a lap to go. Made a stop, but refuelling was buggy and took me a minute to get back on track :)

Need to test more. The concept of stopping is nice, but doesn't really belong to the nature of F3 racing.

@Marco: :( doesn't sound good. Good luck and take care, mate.

jamiebeech likes this.
  14. chakko

chakko Alien

Nice, but that Helicorsa thing would drive me nuts... and i'd probably get seasick with the Rift too. :p

Psit likes this.
  15. h_l

h_l Gamer

Can someone tell me, what configuration of Paul Ricard will be on the last round of RSR F3 championship? I have this track for years on my HDD but actually never raced on it and would like to have some practice before tomorrow's race...
    Maybe @Andrea Lojelo can help? :)

16. mvtl

mvtl Rookie

It's Blancpain v0.9.7

h_l likes this.
  17. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Ferito live tracker seems not to work with (any) mod-track, except showing the correct positions still. That's why I did not see you approaching on the finish line, when I came out ouf the pits in qualy, Andrea. Sry for that - had the mirror switched off also.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  18. St3fan

St3fan Alien

New series coming! They ALL look great to me! I have only been dedicated to the 911 Cup these 2 months, but I think I'm gonna do more!

Kopiller likes this.
  19. mvtl

mvtl Rookie

Would like to thank the SRS team for facilitating a great championship and the RSR team for providing such a great mod.
    Had a lot of fun the past few weeks fighting with Jaap, Luca, Dan, Mario, Fulvio, Andrea and other great guys.
    Have seen some good racing all the way through the field. Also lapped guys did a great job (for me anyhow) in letting faster guys by. Thanks for that.

Most memorable for my was for sure the main race at Brands Hatch.
    Starting P3, seeing Fulvio and Jaap hitting each other on turn 2 and falling back to P17 trying to avoid them..... Raced back to P3 after a great fight with Guiseppe for P2.
    My low, losing internet connection on the last event lying a strong second... but luckely it didn't have any influence on championship standings :)

Congrats to Jaap for a great season, 17 wins out of 19 races.....he really was in a league of his own. Also congrats tot Paul for sticking into the championship and finishing on P3.
    Shame a lot of great contenders didn't stay on or managed to participate in every event. Maybe in the future it's possible to have a system where you can drop 1 or 2 event results.

See you all again some day on track!

h_l and Andrea Lojelo like this.
  20. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Having PC troubles atm., PC always shuts down after 4-12 min. ingame (the PC's NT quits). So unfortunately I could not race today (last opportunity for a Nurb. DTM race) / the reason I was disconn. when coming out of pits in qualy.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2017