1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Sim Racing System

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Lino Carreira, May 1, 2016.

1. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

NT exchanged with an other, but that wasn't the issue. One defective Ram-bar caused the issue. Now solved (had matching replacement RAMs), everything works.
    Not the very first time here that this (a defective Ram) occured btw. (PC will not boot up anymore or shut down).

2. Hi, I'm having a bit of a problem: I tried (twice, different days) to recover my password and still haven't received the e-mail.

3. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Hello,

Please send me an email so i can look at it
    simracingsystem at gmail.com

4. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

SRS is pleased to announce the new series for Assetto Corsa starting this April 17 and a new Partner, NoGrip Racing!

For all of those who are not familiar with this community, NoGrip Racing has been a reference to Sim Racing ever since its launch at 2003.
    It's one of the oldest Sim Racing communities and has been notorious for its modding support, competition events and sim related discussion.

Regarding the new series, we will have Sprint series with 20 min races every hour from monday to Saturday and Endurance Series with 1 hour races on Sundays.

Sprint Series:
    • GT2
    • Mazda MX5-Cup
    • Group C
    • F1 Classic - NoGrip Racing
    • Lotus Exos - Gamer Muscle

Endurance Series:
    • Group C
    • GT2 - Sim Racing Portugal
    [​IMG]

colombianomd, Eero, myimac and 3 others like this.
  5. jonnyboy_99

jonnyboy_99 Racer

Nice choices!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4 mit Tapatalk

6. ziozeus

ziozeus Racer

Great Races I had yesterday.
    Really beautiful choice

7. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

Guidofoc, Kopiller and liakjim like this.
  8. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

9. fbiehne

fbiehne Hardcore Simmer

Had an awesome race today in the Group C cars at Silverstone, which you don't see happening on the regular public servers. Thanks for adding these cars to SRS.

10. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Wait a sec: you mean that you made it possible to just upload your skin before the race in MP and the other players will see it??? :eek::eek::eek::eek: Got to try this.

11. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Question: where do I put the skin folder with my name? I suppose I just rename the custom skin's folder with my name, and leave it in the skins folder of that car, right?

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  12. Lino Carreira

Lino Carreira Hardcore Simmer

Yes thats it :)

Guidofoc likes this.
  13. Lino Carreira

only catch for now is that you need to restart the session after you downloaded the skin, either that or on the 2 minutes before joining pops up you do a practice or a hotlap, something that you can execute the app.

Guidofoc likes this.
  14. M Waechter

M Waechter Racer

Is it possible to bring the time-gap (and laptime) displaying between positions/drivers in the race back ? Or was it too buggy ? It was there incluiding the DTM race @Imola most of the time, but now it is not anymore.
    I find it always more interesting when the viewer of a race can see and follow the the development of the gaps between the drivers (cars).

---

[Yesterday the dark evenig/late afternoon daytime made it almost impossible to see a dark lotus sideways standing car(-skin) on the track on some straights / on the long backstraight. Caused a lot of trouble there in first lap, high speed approaching cars did not see them / a standing car - result.. booom. ;) But most of the time it is ok. Just mentioning.
    In AC you (me) can even have trouble to recognize the track (curbs,..), if it would've been even more late + cloudy in daytime. This 16:30 (or is it 17:30 ?, not sure atm.) o'clock afternoon we use is still ok, but almost on the edge already on dark track sections (track depemdend,..).]

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  15. Lino Carreira

Well its more interesting i know but was buggy and very cpu intensive :/

16. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

is there any chance of a race every half hour. Sprint races... That is?

17. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

that would be great imo.. or every 45 mins at least.

18. Hi guys,
    Probably it was already said on some post but there's 60 pages to search.:eek:
    What's the grip value to Group C series? Is still around 95%? I want to practice abit before do some races.
    Thanks!

19. Henrique Alves

Henrique Alves Simracer

New Series coming !!

[​IMG]

20. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

this has probably been answered and is easy to find if not, but what does it mean "Friday 19:00 GMT" does it mean that there is only 1 race per week?