1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Just so you know, both drivers don't want to make this a big issue, neither are they mad at each other.

It's just both have controversial opinions about it and therefor I suggested asking for unbiased opinions.

2. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

It looks like this post was made for lolz I don't even.... :D

IMO the Countach driver was the one who was aggressive there. BMW did a clean overtake, and then Lambo tried to go for the late apex - but couldn't, because race. Got really near to the bumper of BMW freaked out and lost control.

3. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Clean pass by the BMW, Lambo got spooked, sh!t happens.

gandlers likes this.
  4. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Good pass IMO

gandlers likes this.
  5. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Fine pass IMO! The countach wanted to keep pace, and couldn't because over a hill mid corner braking coming into two wide. Basic racing reaction error. At least others would just simply move into the inside and make contact, so I'd say kudos to the Countach driver for making a mistake, and then owning it, by not making contact. May have lost control, but IRL I'd imagine that scenario wouldn't end very much differently. Because hey, your pretty Countach is still intact!

gandlers likes this.
  6. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Nothing to see here honestly. Not even remotely agressive.

gandlers, esox71 and donShere like this.
  7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Good overtake by the M3, I was kind of hoping it was me driving it ;)

Countach had acres of room if they had not lost control.

gandlers likes this.
  8. victor86

victor86 Racer

Imo cars are different with different braking distances, bmw had a clean shot to outbrake lambo and he took it, lambo was too late to notice that.

9. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

seems legit to me.
    The bmw was under control and he didnt understeer through the apex
    looks like a good pass

Ricky Reject likes this.
  10. I don't see any problem. The BMW driver outbraked the Countach, and stayed on the inside at the corner apex.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  11. fabT

fabT Alien

Cars well on 2 lanes already on straight, BMW cleanly outbroke the lambo and went for apex.

Clean. At least i fail to see how he could pass there taking fewer risks for both.

12. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

I dont understand why the Lambo didnt ease off throttle if he wanted a clear line trhough the apex. In this case there happened to be a car between him and the apex...

Thats how I see it and thats what I would habe done. The BMW was already way clear...

Proody likes this.
  13. esox71

esox71 Alien

You see the lambo come off the brakes then back on them trying to stop the bmw out braking him/her, natural thing to do but didn't work out to well.

14. fabT

fabT Alien

From there i think the lambo had no chance to resist.
    Better slowing down, take a late apex and (try to) cross line with the BMW in order to put down its horsepower ( it has plenty ) and "hinder" the opponent along the following straight and upcoming right handler.

Tomcul likes this.
  15. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Lol, just watched it again, the lambo is sooo far right no wonder they lost out! The lambo should have been as far left as possible until turn in which would have been about 2 car widths further left. If they had done that they would have had a much better chance of getting on the power earlier than the M3 and thus have a chance of getting inside for the following right hander. Poor road positioning leading to having to take a MUCH tighter line through the corner...

16. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Next week on Racing Legends (starting on Saturday):

Mathieu Labbé and Jaood like this.
  18. Proody

Proody Racer

New record for me,
    today in Vallelunga 9.4 CP made.
    But I do not know where and when ??? :(

19. donShere

donShere Hardcore Simmer

Maybe by crossing pit exit line?

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Is there a pit exit line at Vallelunga anyway?