1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

"Tobias Moberg", that name seems familair. I think ive experienced his "gob****ery" before.
    A week? are you going soft Schnipp? ;)

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Tonight and over the weekend I'll hopefully find some racing time. Could we have something racey and exotic at Highlands?

Looking forward :)

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

200-250 is still ok, above that if the connection is stable a bit more is acceptable.
    But 400 is pretty high.

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

We could race the Lotus 49 at Highlands if you'd like. ;)

5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yeah I wouldn't mind a second shot after my attempt at Brands Hatch with the gamepad :rolleyes:

It's a good track for that car, too - historically accurate...kind of.

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Why are you driving with a gamepad and not the T500RS?
    (Sorry if I missed something, can't always read every post in this thread.)

Bridgehampton is good training though, if you need practice.
    I'll be there this evening. ;)

7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think he uses his gamepad if he's not at the pc with his wheel.

LeDude83 likes this.
  8. Tobias Moberg claims to be 14 years old. That may well be true, as he seems to have the ego of a teenager who thinks that he is one of the best drivers in the world. He is certainly quick, but he is also somewhat reckless. He needs to learn that respect for other drivers is far more important than being "the best". Based on what I can see in that video clip, Schnipp was right to hand out a one week ban. He moved across to the left side of the start/finish straight @ Mugello to try and stop the BMW M4 from overtaking. That is blocking, plain and simple. His slide into the final corner looks to me like a smartass attempt to powerslide past the blue BMW M4 on the inside, and prove that he is "the best" :rolleyes: Quite what the headlight flashing was all about is anyone's guess. Maybe it's some kind of sign that he is "the best"? :D

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    gandlers, Jack Bancroft and Schnipp like this.
  9. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Come to Daddy:D

10. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

When I'm away from home, I usually carry my notebook plus gamepad :) On a business trip, chilling with AC and a beer or two in the hotel room or lobby is neat :)

esox71 and Schnipp like this.
  11. LeiF

LeiF Alien

If I ever spot somebody playing AC with their laptop and a gamepad in a hotel lobby, I'll be sure to join you for a beer :D

12. esox71

esox71 Alien

Did you get yer pedals fixed dude?

13. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Please do! :-D

LeiF likes this.
  14. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Yes been racing since wendsday last week.

esox71 likes this.
  15. There is a lonely Mogget sitting in the pits @ Barcelona Moto..... :(

16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Well I have just had my *** handed to me by Bridgehampton and the Lotus 49. It was pretty damn epic, unfortunately I was racing some equally epic drivers and ultimately ran out of skill.

You should have joined us Moggett :)

That combo is the very definition of hardcore!

upload_2017-7-20_20-8-8.png

17. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Yup...XXX combo....well done @Berniyh! I don't think I have ever driven a more challenging combo. I stayed off line to lap as I don't know the track well and have old man reflexes. Good thing or I may have been mistaken for a parked car on the track! Perhaps we can have a 'Seniors' Day at the Track'!! :D Well done to those racing....you are highly skilled!!

LeiF and Berniyh like this.
  18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Actually no, I run out of talent every time I drive on this track. ^^

19. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

It was quite a surprise for me to not be able to get competitive so your comment makes me feel a bit better. At first I thought I had the wrong version of the track (hoping the old version was longer!)...then I checked what track grip and temps were on the server....ha! No easy fix there...so I lapped and improved steadily and ended at 1:34. If I continue, which I will, my lap time improvement trajectory would suggest that I will be competitive sometime in early August, hopefully 2017...lol.

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I think there's something broken in the Matrix. :confused:

2017-07-20 22_31_04-Laps.jpg

OK, Mathieu only did 2 laps, but my best was on lap 5.

Mathieu Labbé and Alby like this.