1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

this is what happens when there is no one on the street fighter servers....

Schnipp and Christopher Low like this.
  2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends is on Bridgehampton today (still Lotus 49).
    Please make sure you download version 2.0 of the track, older versions will give a checksum error.
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/bridgehampton-race-circuit.6604/

Yes, you have to login there and yes that sucks. Complain to the RD admins, please.

Edit: I increased quali time to 10min and race time to 2×20min+.
    Not sure if I can join this evening, but tomorrow for sure.

Pretend racer and LeiF like this.
  3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Who pairs SLS, Corvette and GT-R with Z4 and Audi Quattro?
    I hope that was a server allowing worse grades than AB, and if somehow that 'Alejandro Zurcher' guy is A or B and he loses himself onto our servers I'll kick/ban him.

Pretend racer likes this.
  4. I know that server well, Schnipp......

* Car selection designed by a think tank focus group @ PlayDale Elementary School
    * Clientele carefully selected from the playground
    * Admins on permanent vacation
    * Server shutdowns with no warning
    * Rock solid MR ABCDN qualifications required

If only all servers could be run like that one :p

5. Jaood

Jaood Racer

Only redeeming quality: People to race against at odd hours.:D

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Me having high CP values sometimes?!
    Sure, it happens, not a low percentage my fault.

5.2CP today so far.
    Why?

BECAUSE OF ****!!!

Got dived:

+1.0CP

car ahead with lag spike:

+1.0CP

grid spawn bug, so car damaged, restarted and 10th place instead of pole

and of couse, who could forget: +1.0CP

restarted race, warping car ahead of me:

+1.0CP

So 4.0CP, 1.0 because of a divebomber, 3.0CP because of technical problems.
    AWESOME, JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After grid bug and warping car on 1st restart I was so f'king p1ssed that I drove like this.

Yeah, really wrong behaviour of me.
    0.2CP with the slight contact with Havelock in the red Audi in T1 and 1.0CP for punting off JO Simracing.
    Again, really sorry for that.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
  7. fabT

fabT Alien

Sorry for my connection issue and related accident, @Schnipp.

7.3 CP tonight including that accident.
    I guess it was the only one caused by me.

Yet i was rammed and or tapped by other drivers a grand total of 11 ( e-l-e-v-e-n ) times within 6 traces, an unprecedented score for me.

Getting deeper in B instead of recovering.

Schnipp likes this.
  8. LeiF

LeiF Alien

And if we dive into that swamp of indiscretion known as T1 & T4 at Mugello... ;)

I clocked up 2.2 CP this evening, not too bad considering how AB it was in there...

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yeah, no worries fabT. Nothing you could do there.
    Yesterday my connection had an issue, but other drivers told me later that fortunately I didn't hit anybody.

It didn't really slow me down, but still annoying to get CP for such a thing. :cool:

The divebomber was typical once again, can't remember seeing that guy before on SF, crashed me off and then left without any response...
    That annoys me a lot more.

donShere likes this.
  10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Haste Scheiße am Fuß, haste Scheiße am Fuß! (or: If it's f'd, then it's f'd)

Next race, get divebombed off again. (no contact since I evaded, but only into gravel, no replay saved)

And since I at least wanted to try to end in a good way gave it another try:

I shouldn't have tried...

And with a second incident with him (1.0 and 0.9CP) my grand total is now 7.1CP for the day.:mad::mad::mad:

11. fabT

fabT Alien

I'm still ahead :D

Where's my cup ?

12. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Can an admin take a look at this lap from "Tobias Moberg" please.

1. I think he tries to block the orange BMW on the S/F straight.
    2. After an accident in T1 he turns around in the middle of the track straight in front on me in the blue BMW despite clearly seeing there is 2 cars coming.
    3. He pitches his car into a slide and full throttles into me in the last corner.
    4. Cuts in front of me flashing his lights after we both recovered, just a bit unnecessary.
    5. Slams into someone after crossing the S/F at the end.
    6. Claims "I am the best" in the chat after the race :rolleyes:

13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

1. yeah, he tries to block as the M4 steers left, as they are side by side though he leaves enough room (but not really clean either)
    2. agreed, poor decision and bad rejoin
    3. no clue what he tried there
    4. I see no reason for him to flash the lights, you did nothing wrong
    5. well, the other car was standing right on the racing line, such a thing happened to me too by accident and since it's over a crest you don't see the Boxster that long before (there was time to prevent it, but it can happen since you can lose focus after finish)
    6. ...., no comment

I'd say the next time an admin sees him we give him a warning about it.

14. Cyber-Shot

Cyber-Shot Gamer

There is nothing to discuss here imo. Blacklist forever, for all i care. He drove terribly, was all over the place and i didn't even see all of this.
    Would rather never see a driver like him on SF again.

PS. i mean permanent ban might be too harsh of a punishment. But just a warning is way too soft.
    Would like to see him try and explain what the hell he was doing in this race.

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

OK, 1 week ban it is then.
    Didn't want to swing the ban-hammer too fast since I'm still in a bad mood.

Ricky Reject likes this.
  16. Jack Bancroft

Jack Bancroft Simracer

Thanks Schnipp.

Hope you have better luck racing next time :)

On a more positive note my game didn't freeze today. I deleted Race Essentials, which was the only app installed that put errors in the log files, others might want to do the same if they're having issues freezing, I'm also pretty sure it was causing a stutter now and again, that's gone too.

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Until the grid spawn bug thing it was actually really good racing mostly, but that thing was like a kharmic turn-around I could have done without, only finished 1 of 6 races afterwards.
    Before it I finished 8 out of 9 races. And the one I aborted was because I was off to watch if another crash was an accident or one guy deliberately wrecked BG Larsson. (yepp, it was wrecking and he got a 4 week ban)

I even planned to record and upload 2 great races, but as of right now that ship has sailed because I have no ambition to spent the time for it.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  18. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Good decision. IIRC this wasn't the first time that I saw regulars raging about/shouting at Tobias in the chat.

I managed to collect 3.3 CP today (until the thunderstorm outside made me get my *** the hell out of the net), but in the grand scheme of things this brings me to a total of 7.1 regarded CP right now, which is still very much OK for me.

19. Quick question at what ping level do yall consider to high to be a no go. I have entered into couple of practice servers and my ping was over 400. I am really conscious of other people and don't want to ruin thier race so I have never bothered. Just wanting to know what is your personal limit on when it is a no go.

Pretend racer likes this.
  20. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

My ping is usually around 175-185. It seems to be acceptable.
    But it think 400-500 might be the range where you could run into trouble with some close racing.

Do you ever see the other cars acting weird on your screen, like driving sideways around a corner, or blinking, appearing suddenly in a different spot? If so, then your ping is too weak.

Schnipp likes this.