1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. jbc0smith

jbc0smith Gamer

Very nice fight.

Schnipp likes this.
  2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Nice, thanks for the video!

Couldn't remember the exact race, kept waiting for me to make a mistake lol! But it seems I held it together :)

3. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, just the little mistakes that kept us close together for most of the race.

Kind of nice to watch a race that you can't exactly remember. :)

LeiF likes this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

The experiment's results to try MR AB on HW are in.

MR A it is for HW.

5. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Someone up for a cruise? I'll be in the Highlands in about 5min. :)

Schnipp likes this.
  6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Nice cruise to lighten up the mood, thanks for the notice. :)

7. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yeah, was nice, apart from that one surprise guardrail. :)
    Almost one hour of driving through the Highlands. :cool:

Schnipp likes this.
  8. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

New Biķernieki track is worth to try for Racing Legends server.

9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sure, we can do that. Wishes for the car(s)?
    Otherwise, I'll just set it up later on picking whatever jumps into my mind when opening the server manager. ;)

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends set to Bikernieki with 962 ST, 787B + 90s DTM.

henri likes this.
  11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

And GT3 is set to sunday drive. (Edit: for the rest of today)

Because I need that now.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

13. Has racing been cancelled on the Streetfight servers tonight? o_O

14. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Some of us have only just got in from work ;)

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  15. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I recently had a go at driving the porsche's on the hw servers. Normally, I like the 570s because its such a beast, but I wanted to know why everyone seems to prefer the porsche's. Well I don't think the Porsche suits my driving style. Momentum is key, and when you have to give up the ideal line while racing side by side it makes it very hard to 'keep up'. The porsche seems to make up time on the brakes entering a corner, whereas, with the 570s corner exit speed is where it shines. I find it much easier to pass people on the exit of the corner vs the entrance. I noticed my cp while driving the porsche was quite a bit higher than when I drive the 570s.

One race a Imola from yesterday, and another race from Nurburgring from a few days ago.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but I have been playing with my settings recently, I turned on Lock To Horizon - big improvement for me. Also, I turned up the Gforces to 1x from 0.4x. My next videos will have the drivers arms now for that extra immersion.

Jaood, LeiF and Schnipp like this.
  16. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I wonder if we could populate Bikernieki Multiclass server tomorrow, I would be very happy. Did you know that it is based on LiDAR ? It is like new age of modding, soon it won't be worth modeling tracks without LiDAR even as mods (unless the very old ones), and still people are crying for lack of tracks in AC........

I feel like modding in AC is terribly let down. Thanks for you guys for setting up servers with nice mods, but I feel just like "new generation" simracers are just too busy to install a mod for AC, which is ridiculous. IMO downloading and instaling a mod for AC is less business than buying a DLC with paypall through steam.

Tomcul, henri, LeiF and 1 other person like this.
  17. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Your videos are always top quality mate, hats off.

The GT3 RS for me shines in exit speeds though, of you keep the rear planted with a little bit of throttle pretty mush all the way, it just launches off the corners. The braking is also incredibly good since it rotates so much while on the brakes, it begs to point on corner entry. Overall I find the 570s faster but the GT3 RS way more fun and engaging. But its kinda cool to realize that different driving styles are suited to different cars, highlights that we have a pretty good simulator :)

Pretend racer, LeiF and Schnipp like this.
  18. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

I'm surprised to hear u say the gt3 is more engaging than the 570s, to me the 570s feels like it's always on the limit and the difference between a fast time and a crash is whether or not u have the testicular fortitude to pull it off.
    Whereas in the gt3 it feel like it on rails, and a mistake will only cost you a bit of time, not instantly kill you.

I think this difference in feeling we have about the two cars must be down to tuning. I like the way schnipp tunes cars. When I have tried your tunes after driving schnipp's tunes, yours feel really loose both in the front and back and I have to concentrate on being extra smooth in my inputs in order to pull off a fast lap. During qualifying or hotlaping it's not that big of a deal but racing side by side requires a bigger margin for error, or stability that I get from schnipp.
    I have also driven a lot of current schnipp's tunes, but most of yours are from previous versions of ac. Not sure how much of a diff that makes...
    Maybe because I mostly drive his tunes I have adapted to his style?

I think I'll have to revisit some cars you've tuned labbe and see if I can figure out how your so damn fast!

Yep ac is my fav simulator. I(ce)Racing is good, but the tire sounds are just annoying and not helpful when predicting the actual limit of the car the way they do in ac.
    However, I will admit the dirt racing has become the only reason I drive in racing now (no tire squealing sounds). I don't pay for any content, it's just too $$$. $100 will buy me project cars 2 with all the dlc content, but in iracing it won't buy all the tracks for one season....

Thanks, for watching the vids! I mostly post em cause it's easy with the game capture stuff. I don't do any editing...
    Mostly because I don't have a program to do that - any recommendations for free software that will just do basic cut and paste type editing?
    I'd like to be able to make some clips of close calls, or good passes, etc.

Schnipp likes this.
  19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Windows Movie Maker.

Works just fine for either creating clips from a big file or stitching clips to one video.
    Pretty easy to work with, but create a custom video preset to render the clips if you want 60fps videos.

20. henri

henri Hardcore Simmer

Biķernieki crashes AC when I esc-> pits from race. Anyone else experienced this?

btw. insane track with 962. :D