1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I hope to enter Bikernieki in 30Minutes, I have been totally consumed by modding today. I hope you guys are joining :)

Can't wait to try it with 962 :)

Maybe Martins made less pitstop spawning points than grid spawning points ? :D

LeiF likes this.
  2. LeiF

LeiF Alien

To answer your question, yes it crashes when I do that too...
    :D

3. Why does sTracker on the HW server state that I am 13/56 for the McLaren MP4-12C @ Silverstone GP, when the link in Schnipp's signature indicates that I am 6/39?? o_O

EDIT: The one in Schnipp's signature is restricted to dates from 2017 February 14 ;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Because my link only shows the laps done after the V10 tyre update, the message though takes all positions into account.

5. Can the Streetfight server statistics not be restricted to dates from 2017 February 14? It would seem to make more sense, since times before the v10 tyre update are irrelevant.

6. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

So thanks to @mantasisg 2 finally releasing the new Goodwood version, we can have our own Goodwood event over the weekend.
    GT40+908+718+GTA tomorrow and XJ13+RSR+Cobra on Sunday.
    Don't know if Mantas will release the updated version of the XJ13 over the weekend, so just in case I'll wait with the download link until Sunday.

Get the circuit here:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/goodwood-circuit.17228/

Don't miss out on this, it will be awesome. ;)

Edit: Racing Legends server of course. ;)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    LeiF, mantasisg 2, Biner and 2 others like this.
  7. chakko

chakko Alien

Thanks for the nice races on the Heavyweight server tonight. Actually, i didn''t have so much fun in quite a while on a AC server. :) Really good, close, competent racing.

Gunja, Cyber-Shot, Biner and 3 others like this.
  8. liakjim

liakjim Alien

It was indeed really nice .
    These cars at Silverstone are giving always good fighting.
    RUF is my favourite with GT3 RS in close 2nd.
    The 570S is strange. Seems heavy and with big inertia.
    The 488GTB was really strange. Front end is pointy and rear is loose. Seems floaty.

This is a sample of close fighting. Me and @chakko with the grey 488GTB . We were exchanging positions. Our fight was ruined by me because i braked late hitting @Jaood . Sry mate. That's a shame because the race would finish with a 3 cars fighting. :(

chakko, Biner, Pretend racer and 3 others like this.
  9. fabT

fabT Alien

Not sure i'll be around tomorrow.

Any chance to add a couple RSR in today roster ?
    Just asking, i like driving it at Goodwood.

10. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Why today? It's up for the whole day tomorrow. ;)

11. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I wonder if Whats is still trying to enter the server and getting the checksum.

Really fun, I hope to find not empty server later too, if not today, then maybe tomorrow, though i understand that chances are low.

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yeah guys, don't forget there was a hotfix update, make sure you download the file that says 0.5a.

13. chakko

chakko Alien

Nice, thanks for the upload. :) Really good fun. I actually quite liked the handling of the Ferrari. But, yeah, quite a handful, especially when accelerating out of corners. Even with the TC in mode 2, you need quite a sensible foot on the throttle. :D

14. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Huge thanks for having Goodwood in Racing Legends, and thanks for everybody who came !

Just had a crazy race against Robin Brandt, almost side to side for about 5 laps. Towards the end we both ran out of fuel, he was in front, but he ran out of fuel in the braking zone and we had a short gravity/momentum race !

15. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

I was expecting Goodwood to be great fun. But when driving the GT40 with the sound mod by Amplified and having another GT40 right in front (awesome racing @pctm) it must be the best combo ever... Or it's just me since I'm the only one with 3 digit lap count on stracker. :D
    Thanks @mantasisg 2 for the track and thanks for hosting that combo @Berniyh.
    Joined in the GTA a few minutes ago, but people started leaving. :(

16. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

144 laps? Wow! :D

pctm did almost the same amount of laps though. 99 in the GT40 and 43 in the 908, so that's 142 in total.

mantasisg 2 and V8_KB like this.
  17. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Ah right, the tab with lap times shows only valid laps, so 116 for me and 67 for pctm. I looked only at that tab. Still holds if we stick to 3 digit in single car. :p

18. liakjim

liakjim Alien

You are losing time with TC. That's why you were so slow.

Jk

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

So Jag+Cobra+RSR today at Goodwood. Decreased the race time slightly to 12min and added reverse top 10 for the second race.
    (Reversing grid positions doesn't make too much sense if multiple classes race.)

Please make sure that you get both the circuit as well as the car:
    Jaguar XJ13: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/jaguar-xj13.11321/
    Goodwood Circuit: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/goodwood-circuit.17228/

There was an update to Goodwood yesterday, make sure you have version 0.5a downloaded.

LeDude83 and Jaood like this.
  20. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

It will be multiclass anyway since Jag is packed with Cobra and RSR. ;)
    It's more on the pace of the GT40, actually a bit faster IIRC, haven't tried in a while.