1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

Ive been there. But Im different. I bought a even more expensive ones. When you got used to god pedals.. And yeah Im not laying 800 eur on a HE..

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

TBH, if I'd ever spend money on pedals again it would probably be something like HE.

Fanatec lost it for me now and then other pedals don't offer a brake loadcell.
    Also the CSP I'd need to order the rubber brake kit (or what it's called) because I'm used to the elastomer solution on the CSL's, plus it seems like the throttle on the CSP isn't adjustable nor can the pedals be mounted indiviually. No, 400€ is too high of a price for what those pedals offer, especially since the Hall sensor solution for the throttle and clutch seems to have issues too.

3. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

It's actually 719€. :p

Bo-Göran Larsson likes this.
  4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

I never had issues with the clutch sensor, but it was on the v2, so could be different now.

And for the throttle, all my problems were dealt with cleaning the sensor and sensor mount.
    But I've read that it's unfortunately not always the case.

Basically my CSPv2 were a bit like your G25 pedals. They worked for a very long time and I even sold them in good state last year.
    Yeah, some maintenance was required to keep them working, but that is even more the case with the HE pedals.
    (god they attract dust …)

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

True, but either you need a rig that is compatible or you kind of need to order that mounting plate too.
    Although I think the HE are worth the price more than the CSP.

Not sure on the clutch, might just remember that one wrong, but there are sometimes problems with the throttle.
    But I want adjustability for the brake and/or throttle for heel & toe (well, toe & toe), having both in the same plain is a no-go for me. On the CSL I can work around that with mounting the pedals individually and reduced the (rather long) throttle travel.

6. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Sorry to hear about your pedal troubles Schnipp. I replaced a pot a while ago and I am hoping to get a few more years out of them, although I admit I have been looking at possible replacements.

Check these out as I think they're the best bang for your buck out there.
    https://www.protosimtech.com/shop/pt2-pedal-set
    Not sure how much they would be with the exchange rate and shipping but might be worth looking into.

Schnipp likes this.
  7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I know about those pedals but they aren't really an option for europe.
    Exchange rates are a bit more favorable now, but the last time I checked it was over 100$ shipping, I think around 120$ or so, then there are import taxes of 19% (for Germany), depending on classification additional custom fees (many types are around 4-7%).
    In total the last time I looked it was roughly 100€ difference to HE Pro's. Although now it might be 40-50€ cheaper.

Though they aren't always available (they produce only a certain amount every now and then) and in case of failures there isn't an european service afaik.

Looking at the total package I'd rather take HE's.

Pretend racer likes this.
  8. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

True, although it's not that hard to work out an alternative solution if you've got an Al rig.
    The base plate makes things easier, that's clear. ;)

But tbh, I think with the amount of driving you're doing (I mean, you've got 3700h of AC on record … ;)), HE pedals are a fair investment.

Schnipp likes this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I bet 500-1000h of that is just the idle launcher.
    Before Content Manager got a decent standalone launching mode the fastest way was to have the KS launcher running in the background. It was quite common for me to launch it somewhere during the day but then have it just in the background for several hours each day.

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Guys, if you want something to be changed on the servers, let me know.

Keep MW as MR A or just I set it back to AB?
    Track wishes?

11. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

For the love of all that is good and holy, I'm begging you, please don't set it back to AB!

Cote Dazur, Biner, LeiF and 1 other person like this.
  12. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Was having fun at Sepang yesterday with F1 cars offline, would no mind a little street fight there, plenty of room to pass!
    Also prefer MR A, less quantity over less quality.

Biner and Schnipp like this.
  13. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Mod tracks and MR A is pretty much a no-go, sadly.

14. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Not a whole lot of action going on today, is there?

15. fabT

fabT Alien

Nobody around, it seems

16. Gunja

Gunja Alien

Crap!!!
    On my first csl elite, i had clutch fail. They asked me for a video with me pressing the clutch and recording control panel on the screen.
    After i sent it, they told me to send the pedals back to them. It took about two weeks since they broke and until i had a new set. It shouldn't be more than a week for you.
    Funny thing is that when i first ordered those, i ordered one extra load cell sensor because i expected that to fail first.
    Anyway i'm very sorry to hear that and i hope you'll get a new set ASAP.

Schnipp likes this.
  17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks.

I've already made a video with the control panel as it was suggested in the form to send the support ticket.

Here's the cracked mounting part for the pot.

2017-10-01 11_15_26-Imgur_ The most awesome images on the Internet.jpg

2017-10-01 11_15_13-Imgur_ The most awesome images on the Internet.jpg

This caused the gear to slip and be stuck on half-throttle or more.

Gunja likes this.
  18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

hmmmmmmmm :)

19. Last edited: Oct 1, 2017