1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Fun racing today at silverstone.

2. I had a lot of fun last night in the Mazda RX7 Spirit R. I think that I was reasonably quick in it, but keeping pace with some of the other cars was quite a challenge at this track.

Pretend racer likes this.
  3. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

Proper battle today at brands hatch gp. Really, enjoyed this race. This is what I love, I'm not sure why I even bought PC2 because the online multiplayer is a gong show and the fps is no good, I spent more time reloading the server listing screen than I do racing.
    There's nothing that can replace racing on SF servers on AC.

LeiF, Ricky Reject, deci and 2 others like this.
  4. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Gaah, have to get back in it. Haven't raced at all this week I think...atleast not that I can remember, heh.

Will find some time this week in between work. What are the server plans?

5. I felt rather flat and disinterested last night. I think that I need a break from online racing to recharge my batteries.

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I now what you mean Chris.

Had 3 days in a row that killed my mood to race by some stupid stuff others did.
    Yesterday was rather good on the GT3 Cup server, great races with @Gunja with both of us battling for the win and SB's.
    Although Gunja won all 4 races, but the biggest gap between him and me were less than 1.2 seconds. :D

Got crashed in lap 1 of the 5th race, had my dinner break and then the server was empty.
    Had some good races on MW, but motivation wasn't that high. I wanted to switch cars (after I spun on my own mid-race) and was thinking about calling it for the day while looking at the list. After a minute or so I re-joined and then got slapped with a mis-calibrated throttle pedal in lap 1 (half throttle when not pressed). :( I quit after that and played Rocket League.

Gunja likes this.
  7. deci

deci Simracer

with your steering wheel?! :eek:;)
    i got that on a sale sometime ago. played for a while but haven't played it at all for a couple of month. might have to check back in for a couple of rounds.

8. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Lol, with gamepad. ;)

I got it a few weeks ago as I felt that I needed something else besides AC.

9. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

It´s good fun but multiplayer may be toxic. Quite. Just be advised ;)

10. LeiF

LeiF Alien

I imagine it goes something like this...

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yay, my pedals are ****ed.

The carrier for the throttle pot is cracked and the one I could move over from my clutch to the throttle is spiking.
    Fanatec is awesome, less than 5 month old. :mad::mad::mad: (probably my 1st and only Fanatec product)

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Replace probably with definitely.

The 2nd pot doesn't work well enough anymore to be used either => forced sim-racing break until I get replacements. :(

13. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

Sad to hear that man, hopefully fanatec will send you replacements soon. Those were CSL pedals?

Schnipp likes this.
  14. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Oooh, is that what happened at Bathurst? Saw you pinball between a few walls then disconnect seconds afterwards. Hardware ragequit? :p Feel for you, nothing worse than new stuff breaking early...

Schnipp likes this.
  15. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Sorry to hear the Fanatec pedal gear packed it in but at least you broke the throttle!! If it had been me, I would have broken the brake!! :D. Hope you find something that works better for you and quickly. Cheers, mate.

16. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, CSL Elite with Loadcell kit. It's only the cheap/crappy pots and it's plastic holder/mounting part that failed.

Yes, crashed 3 turns which seemed fine on my training laps before, then stopped because I was mad. (happens to me if I crash at Bathurst)
    But only as I stopped and shifted to N I noticed the engine reving up. Don't know though at which point it started.

Well, best thing would be Fanatec not cheaping the crap out of it for the pots and the plastic mount.
    ('all metal pedals'; yeah, right...)

And thanks guys for the cheering up. :)

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
    Ricky Reject likes this.
  17. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

For the record: I'd send you my spare Thrustmaster cheapo 2-pedal-set that came with my T300 tomorrow morning if that would be of any help to you.

Ricky Reject and Schnipp like this.
  18. fabT

fabT Alien

Not looking good.
    I'll doublecheck mine just in case ... :(

Schnipp likes this.
  19. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Thanks for the offer.
    I still have my old G25's here, but don't really want to go back to other pedals again.

And it's just a game, some time off ain't the worst thing. :)

I'm not really mad about not being able to race, I'm mad about the Fanatec's (lack of) quality for a ~230€ pedal set that fails within half a year while my G25 pedals worked flawless for 6-7 years.

20. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Ah bugger, I feel your pain schnipp.
    I was forced to retire from sim racing a few years ago when the G25 blew up.
    And yeah, I'm still using the G25 pedals (with bodnar adapter) they must close to 10 years old.
    they were cheap but have stood the test of time

Schnipp likes this.