1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Nobody interested in racing tonight?

2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I've tried during the afternoon for 6 races, but I think we were 5-6 guys max. and the last race only Azjera and I were racing.

Although sunday evenings I'm not much racing.

Christopher Low likes this.
  3. I have been hard at work updating AI flightplans for my flight simulator today, so I have not checked the servers until now.

fabT and Schnipp like this.
  4. fabT

fabT Alien

[OT]

Anybody owning Project Cars 2 willing to share his honest feelings about it?
    Especially physics wise, as i'm not an eyecandy fan boy.

I did try looking into the PC2 thread, but the info i'm looking for is possibly buried under a ton of useless posts.
    Moreover i trust SF regulars better ...

[/OT]

5. fabT

fabT Alien

Yes, not much action going on today :(

6. Bo-Göran Larsson

Bo-Göran Larsson Hardcore Simmer

I like it so far. The physics has not that autensity off AC but still damn fun an rewarding to drive. Some cars is better than others. The wheatersystem is amazing. Graphics amazing but some tracks dont look god. Imola terrible and completly off in elevation comp to AC. But theres tons off tracks. Just take historic spa. Epic track. The car sounds is wery god also. The only thing missing is the god comunity we have in AC.

fabT likes this.
  7. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Yeah, had some fun on old Le Mans earlier racing my 718 RS Spyder against Azjera's Alfa GTA, slipstream battle was very cool :)
    But then this evening was participating in this...

Schnipp likes this.
  8. Proody

Proody Racer

I wait until the hype is over,
    eliminates all bugs
    and costs under 25.00 Euro.
    Cheers

fabT likes this.
  9. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Racing Legends is now hosting 312/67 vs. Lotus 49. First stop Brands Hatch (even though it was already on last week).

Track wishes welcome.
    (Yes, Bridgehampton is noted @LeiF :p)

LeiF and Ricky Reject like this.
  10. fabT

fabT Alien

Highly appreciated feedback,
    thanks Bo-Göran.

EDIT:
    one more question, how "heavy" and taxing is it on CPU/GPU ?
    Similar to AC or worse ?

11. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Good racing today and nice to see MW so busy. :)

Zandvoort on mondays seems to be a good setup.

12. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

13. evil_overlord

evil_overlord Simracer

Wait, isn't that completely and utterly insane? I like it! :cool:

Berniyh likes this.
  14. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Sounds like an excellent idea in that case :D

I didn't think the TT course would work in AC - is it another one of these where the world wibbles about because the track is too big?

15. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Quite possible.

Anyway, it's up. :)

evil_overlord and LeiF like this.
  16. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Anybody coming for a go? I just downloaded the track and I'm going for it, alone if necessary :D

17. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

MW set to MR A for tomorrow until at least next week.

Off to Rocket League for the rest of the day.

Nice having my racing day getting fu*ked up each and every race.
    Good sh*t. Thanks!!!

18. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Sorry, don't feel like driving today. I think I'll try it tomorrow.

19. LeiF

LeiF Alien

Come and have a gentlemanly cruise round the TT?

edit: ahh missed the Rocket League bit :) have fun!

No worries mate, have a nice evening!

First go I broke my car completely after 4.5 miles.

Second time it was going very well until about 16 miles when this caught me out, came a bit sudden :D

upload_2017-9-27_19-34-29.png

Berniyh likes this.
  20. Mathieu Labbé

Mathieu Labbé Hardcore Simmer

It sure suffers from the infamous wobble of the huge map size though... I've tried this morning and stopped 10 minutes in, the rattling in the FFB is killing me. Plus it seems like the rattling is not in sync with the image wobble so it is really weird to drive. And the visuals are not really good, expected from a near 40 miles track yes, but still.

And good racing after the first 2 races on MW today. Being careful in turn 1 handed me a 1 CP from the rear end and race 2 Audi spinning and crashed into me. Oh well, the rest was fun though, good racing from the regulars as always.