1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Streetfight [MR] servers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Christopher Low, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Need to change track for 33o/GT40/908, so suggest something. ;)

2. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Riverside, Bridgehampton, Goodwood, Thomson, Nordschleife
    Yeah I know, not popular stuff, but it's not like these cars bring a lot of people in anyway. :p

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  3. Daytona Road Course. (I know, I know)

Barcelona Moto

Biner likes this.
  4. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

On Spa we almost had a full server.

Riverside I thought about too yesterday, but too risky on weekdays.

V8_KB likes this.
  5. fabT

fabT Alien

Mod tracks usually fail to gather drivers.

Agree Barcelona Moto could be an option.
    Or Silverstone Intl.

6. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

OK, I guess I'll put up Goodwood.

Barcelona Moto is fine too, but Silverstone I might go for the 67 layout.

fabT and V8_KB like this.
  7. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Goodwood is up, 8x 330, each 6x GT40/908.

If it doesn't populate we can still go for Silverstone 67 or Barcelona Moto.

Biner likes this.
  8. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

Those 3 cars are all nice to drive individually at Highlands regular.

Proody and Schnipp like this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Yes, certainly worth a try.

aphidgod likes this.
  10. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Lol I had to download Goodwood to enter the server. Nice surprise, I was working on Goodwood for whole day, finally decided to race with you guys, and you had Goodwood lol But it was awesome, the track is a lot of fun when racing online. I was impressed by my pace with GT40 lol But I guess thats just I had a lot of practice recently.

Ironically I'm planning to update it tomorrow, about 70-80 percents finished. Also with 32 slots, in case some league would ever pick it up, or a server would get lucky in some case, for example right around revival or members meeting time, when those events builds some hype.

V8_KB, Biner and Schnipp like this.
  11. Is the GT40 way, way faster on the straights then the Ferrari, or am I just that slow? (as usual)

12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

330 is BoP, it's faster in twisty parts.

Biner likes this.
  13. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

GT40 @ Highlands Long was used in Weekly Hotlap Challange on the forum and it was pretty cool. If I squeeze my eyes and ignore barriers and nVidia in your face ads it has some of that old school track appeal. ;)

I prefer Riverside or Bridgehampton tho. :p

14. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

15. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

I have no issues with adds but bariers and no proper offtrack spaces is one big bad thing about highlands, I still love the track a lot, and would enjoy online racing there, it is always fun there, and nice track :)

Highlands would be such a perfact track with less generic offtrack bariers. At least at the places where going off track is very likely to happen. Also to be following the road curves less, as it is very obviously just placed on same spline as the road, so then we get those situations where people skate the guardrails, this was an issue in BCC already. BTW i would like racing at BCC too, I don't think I ever had luck to have proper clean online racing at BCC. At Highlands too TBH, except in short layout we had a bunch of great races.

Highland short also has this thing where barriers are following the road too much.

16. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

This.

The track itself has a wonderful flow and is really fun to drive once you get into it. I tested the NFS cars a lot there and it really grew on me. My only complaint, after a trip to Scotland this summer, is that it needs more purple. Every third plant in Scotland seems like it has purple flowers on it. :p

Schnipp likes this.
  17. fabT

fabT Alien

All in all i like BCC more than Highlands Long.

Leaving out the scenery ( i dislike BCC environment ) the uphill / downhill section of BCC is quite technical and challenging.
    Highlands lacks such sensible elevation changes.

Moreover BCC has some nice quick yet twisty sections, whereas Highlangs is mostly very fast hi-radius turns with the notable exception of the "village" section.
    So all in all i think BCC usually better suits the average SF car roster.

This said Highlands short is a blast in whatever car and drifting the Celica there is so rewarding :D

EDIT: Damn, now i feel the sudden urge to throw an unBOP'd 330 P4 up and down BCC ... :rolleyes:

Biner likes this.
  18. fabT

fabT Alien

I was looking at lap times at Goodwood yesterday.
    http://managerdc5.rackservice.org:5..._330_p4&valid=1&date_from=2017-02-14&date_to=

What's the reason for that strange section times by Kami_Kaze31 ?
    I'm pretty sure anybody can be 1,5-2 seconds slower than Mathieu in the first 2 sectors, but i wonder how anybody can go faster than him by 2,3 seconds within the last sector o_O.
    Was him cutting or are those section times plain wrong ?

I guess the latter, but no idea.

EDIT:
    nah, he was blatantly cutting the last part, it seems.
    Lap time comparison with Mathieu: http://managerdc5.rackservice.org:50120/lapdetails?lapid=247383#
    Wonder how people can enjoy doing like that ... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
    Biner likes this.
  19. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien

Update which I'm about to upload has now more strict penalty for cutting the chicane. But it should have been already disabling the laptime if it was cut, maybe something wasn't working.

20. mantasisg 2

mantasisg 2 Alien