1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Talk about Raceroom Racing Experience R3E

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by SpriGgy, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Im not into R3E myself but i must say that it feels nice to read such honest answers from devs.

IgnacioKotas, Haiden773 and ShimonART like this.
  2. Haiden773

Haiden773 Hardcore Simmer

Same. It's really distracting in VR, especially when you're trying to catch a slide. I have the same issue with rF2. There, it's not limited, but the DOR is always off a bit and out of sync with your real life hands. I honestly don't know why Devs think this is acceptable in VR. I love R3E, but tbh... I don't know why the hands are locked at 180 anyway. Or, why it's so hard to fix this.

3. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Rumour holds it that Raceroom is getting Imola.

And two others.

Imola is always good to drive and thus good to have. And this version done by the track art magican of Raceroom...

If it is indeed Imola.

Also, tyre compounds to be included in the next patch.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  4. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Racer

The newer cars have the correct degree of rotation, what makes me think that it's not so much about difficulty as it is about man hours to do so.

Tiago Fortuna and nate like this.
  5. Haiden773

I noticed that, and it's a good. The man hours might be the reason, but I still think its unacceptable, because it is a paid content model.

6. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Racer

I agree... I think the mentality there is; "well at the time its was done like that and they've bought it anyway"... I don't have any hopes for the older models being updated to deliver correct rotation degrees, but being one of the near future new vr users, I wish they do it.

7. Haiden773

That's a good point. Most of that content was created and released pre-VR, so it was a non-issue, since most wheel users turned hide the hands and rim when playing on screen.

In VR, I find it much less of a problem in open wheelers and cars with tighter ratios, because I don't rotate the wheel as much. Make the VR happen, man. You won't be disappointed. :)

TheReaper GT likes this.
  8. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Officially confirmed now.

[​IMG]

LeDude83, ouvert and ShimonART like this.
  9. ouvert

ouvert Alien

nice touch with that Senna "memorial"

10. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Imola coming next week. Gamers Mucle already previews it - it looks imo splendig, excellent, very convincing. But he set the aI to the lowest possible setting, probably. :D

Beautiful re-creation, and so nice to have those skyboxes in Raceroom.

Tyre choices only for two open wheller classes, however. Possible that mutliclass finally coming to SP as well (MP has it since some longer time).

11. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Racer

He was using adaptative AI, but you have to complete a few races before it learns how you drive and adapts. Seems like he didn't had much time with it in a way to make it competitive.

12. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

I still think the Ai is poor in Raceroom, i wish they could improve it as i'm not getting enough out of this game as it stands.

13. Skybird

Skybird Alien

14. ouvert

ouvert Alien

hm .. somethinge about S3 version of tracks makes them visualy appealig to me .. not sure what it is ..

15. Rosko

Rosko Hardcore Simmer

yep i don't think any are laser scanned but really great quality & considering we have had so many new tracks.

16. Skybird

Skybird Alien

Nordschleife is.

17. TheReaper GT

TheReaper GT Racer

And apart from the really short kerbs in the gp sector, it's the best.

18. nate

nate Hardcore Simmer

To clarify further, only the Nordschleife loop is scanned. The GP strecke is not scanned. It is based on CAD data however.

If you look closely, you will be able to easily spot some differences to AC's or iR's nurb gp.

TheReaper GT likes this.
  19. Skybird

Skybird Alien

The Nürburgring GP was build on the grounds of the former Südschleife, which is no more.

20. nate

nate Hardcore Simmer

What point are you trying to make here? That is irrelevant in response to my statement.