1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #3 "Ruf Times"

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Graveltrap, Oct 19, 2016.

1. SF73

SF73 Gamer

forgot to put my tech bit in.
    No assists except factory abs (TC off). G920 wheel 3 pedals and h-shifter. Xbox. 3/4 of a bottle of Gran Colina 2013.

2. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Are you new on the thread SF73? - if so - Welcome to the thread - its hard work this thing is it not? Have fun mate:)

SF73 likes this.
  3. EMW SMILER

[​IMG]

OOps I did it again - slowly slowly catchy mousey

1:34.651

- I'm comin John:)

wait 'til I get in the green one.......

4. Suugestion For next:
    Corvette C7R

EMW SMILER likes this.
  5. @SF 73 How do you like the G920?

6. SF73

SF73 Gamer

@ SheebnaMRR108 It's good. Just needs brake calibration as the brake is so damn hard. It feels realistic but its hard to tell when you are locking up as you either have to stand on the brakes or break too softly. There is a sweet spot somewhere but its very difficult to find because of the sheer leg pressure you have to use. I know you can mod the break by taking the rubber out but then it would feel unrealistic IMO.

EMW SMILER and CtrlAltDeLaet like this.
  7. That is strange as I'm sure the G29 and G920 come with the same pedal set. It must just be a matter of preference as I find my G29 brake pedal spot on for my liking: not too stiff, and not too soft but there is still a noticeable difference between it, the throttle and clutch.

SF73 likes this.
  8. MakaveliA7X

MakaveliA7X Hardcore Simmer

1.37.133 xbox
    Just can't seem to break 1.37

I have the g920 and I agree with both of u that the brake is hard but feels great ... if we could just calibrate it like in pcars so that only 80% pressure would equal 100% in game would be perfect imo

Attached Files:

EMW SMILER, Graveltrap and SF73 like this.
  9. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

The car setup is a bit off & the rest is terrible driving skill. I turned off Traction Control & used the H-Shifter+Clutch .
    1:34.381

I included the replay file along with the setup file.

Attached Files:

10. EMW SMILER

Thanks for sharing and welcome to the challenge MrDeap - cracking time:)
    I dont know if this is a problem but when I clicked on your set-up file it said this type of file can harm your computer - so I am reticent about opening it - could you clarify this? Perhaps just typing the figures in with your comment and time would avoid this issue?If it is indeed an issue - Thanks:)

Last edited: Oct 22, 2016
  11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

For the next challenge i like something from the Japanese pack, like the Mazda MX5 cup or Mazda RX7.

svenvangent and CtrlAltDeLaet like this.
  12. EMW SMILER

@John Gordon @Graveltrap - et al - I would like your thoughts on a small issue that may affect me (and probably a few others ) in upcoming challenges - DLC. I don't want to buy DLC's until I hear SOMETHING from Kunos about progress in sorting out MP other than the famous 'we are investigating options'. There are many cars to choose from and I for one have not driven more than 10 or so of those yet. To use a DLC car would alienate those who don't have it - could using DLC be postponed until the next Community Blog /Patch Release Statement/ Patch. A penny for your thoughts John and GT....:(
    This post is about DLC not a criticism of Kunos :)

13. MrDeap

MrDeap Hardcore Simmer

Well yeah, ini file with malicious intention can harm you computer if you place it at the wrong place within windows system or other software. If you're unsure about it...

-Open the notepad in Windows.
    -You click on file->open & choose the setup file so you can see what's code is written in it safely.

EMW SMILER likes this.
  14. EMW SMILER

Thanks for the clarification MrDeap :)
    I'm not too familiar with a keyboard - I am much more used to a controller:D

15. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

Saturday Morning update!

1) 1:32.375 - DuckeyTape - PC
    2) 1:32.434 - andy-riches - PC
    3) 1:32.519 - Joules -PC
    4) 1:33.363 - HavanaB0b - Xbox
    5) 1:33.927 - graveltrap - PS4
    6) 1:34.381 - MrDeap - PC
    7) 1:34.401 - delarosa81 - Xbox
    8) 1:34.621 - John Gordon - ?
    9) 1:34.651 - EMW SMILER - Xbox
    10) 1:34.819 - TeKnO-_-91 - PS4
    11) 1:35.203 - Michael Hornbuckle - PC
    12) 1:35.223 - svenvangent - PS4
    13) 1:35.252 - Tomcul - PS4
    14) 1:35.452 - MartyBook - PS4
    15) 1:35.738 - Mr.Mugel - PC
    16) 1:35.800 - Duc1098 - ?
    17) 1:36.217 - Julian2711 - PS4
    18) 1:36.408 - ElPueblo - PC
    19) 1:36.499 - RoccoTTS - Xbox
    20) 1:36.853 - Rob capewell - Xbox
    21) 1:37.133 - MakaveliA7X - Xbox
    22) 1:37.150 - Orne - PC
    23) 1:37.156 - Ace Pumpkin - PC
    24) 1:37.725 - Kembro - ?
    25) 1:38.622 - SF73 - Xbox
    26) 1:38.732 - Racing393 - Xbox
    27) 1:38.812 - flyingcarrot - Xbox
    28) 1:39.276 - CtrlAltDeLaet - PS4
    29) 1:40.635 - SheebnaMRR108 - Xbox
    30) 1:44.030 - Guillaume C - PS4

Some action in the top ten, and plenty of close battles throughout the competition :) We also have 30 drivers as I have been digging and found the pic in the other thread ;)

As usual if I have missed anything please give me a kick!

We are also into the run to the flag, this one closes Sunday 9pm BST (GMT+1)!

16. EMW SMILER

Thankyou very much Mr GravelTrap :D

delarosa81 likes this.
  17. Graveltrap

Graveltrap Alien

I haven't bought any extra content so far (reasons are not for this thread), so of course would prefer to keep it base content and freebies. I have hardly touched the surface of what is available...

EMW SMILER likes this.
  18. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

I understand your point, so for me it's no problem if we don't choose dlc for the next challenge.

EMW SMILER likes this.
  19. danowat

danowat Hardcore Simmer

Danowat32 - 1:36.909 - PS4, pad.

Best I can do without ploughing a ton of time into it.
    Been close to a low 1:35 on a number of occasions but fluffed it at a certain corner!

Attached Files:

svenvangent and EMW SMILER like this.
  20. EMW SMILER

Nice to see you back @danowat - Good time:) Surtees?