1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap #41 - The Ultra Ride

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Hugo Catarino, Jul 23, 2017.

1. Cyberdyne systems

Cyberdyne systems Hardcore Simmer

That's the thing I have it set on optimal, but I never fully back out of the sim but just turn the console off and can then come straight back into the hotlap the next time, leaving my cockpit adjustments as I like them.

Another thing I've seen is that I'd set the time at 12.00 noon, but now the sun looks like it's low in the sky, so maybe things are changing as 'time' goes by?

365gt likes this.
  2. the_stig90

the_stig90 Racer

Improvement 1:24.564 -PS4
    1.23 possible but every atempt another mistake

Attached Files:

Fab85, 365gt, Fbrg90 and 10 others like this.
  3. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1:25.340 PS4 IMG_0696.JPG Damn,Sunday is fast approaching,i know i can hit the 24's and hunt down those Aliens,mmmm maybe not?????,time will tell?????:D

Laughing Gravy, Fab85, Fbrg90 and 9 others like this.
  4. Laughing Gravy

Laughing Gravy Hardcore Simmer

That's a very real possibility. I always close the game application when I'm done because I like to calibrate my pedals on the game's start screen when I come back to it. You should be able to save your cockpit settings though, unless that's another issue that X Box users have.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

365gt and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  5. Cyberdyne systems

Yep

365gt likes this.
  6. Justray2000

Justray2000 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    1:29:491 - PC
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StyleF1re, Fab85, 365gt and 7 others like this.
  7. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

A busy week this week and a glass of wine in hand means I only had one night running and no more improvements for me this week .. will see what the next challenge brings ..

8. Kembro

Kembro Hardcore Simmer

3 tenths improvement, not enough. 1:27.364 PS G29
    rps20170729_094306.jpg

StyleF1re, Fab85, 365gt and 9 others like this.
  9. Cyberdyne systems

Improvement (minor) 1:28.806 X1

Backed right out of the hotlap and came back in which reset the time of day, it did preserve my fov cockpit settings, but still the track is 98%? What time of day do people use, I'm at 12 noon?

20170729_105707.jpg

10. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

The menu Where you choose time of day, weather etc , it’s the 4th option down -TRACK SURFACE which is better set to Optimum rather than Fast

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

365gt likes this.
  11. Cyberdyne systems

Thanks I'll go back and double check it's set properly thanks.

By the way, am I the most 'improved' driver this time???

12. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

You most definitely are .
    I bet you improve some more too when you set the track surface to optimum

13. 1.24.1xx on xbox 1, can definitely do a 23 bur don't know much about car setups on here yet!

Attached Files:

Fbrg90, murfo, Laughing Gravy and 5 others like this.
  14. flyingcarrot

flyingcarrot Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1.29.882 xbox one.

Mission accomplished just wanted under 30, so squeezed in just about. Really enjoyed this week. [​IMG]

Sent from my Y6 Max using Tapatalk

15. Fab85

Fab85 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement 1:25:524 - PC -Dualshock 4 - No TC

[​IMG]

Julian2711, Fbrg90, murfo and 6 others like this.
  16. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

What cockpit field of view are people using ?
    Now you can alter FOV in game I’m Trying to get used to driving in cockpit cam but it seem so slow compared to bonnet cam.

365gt and Cyberdyne systems like this.
  17. local_man1234

local_man1234 Hardcore Simmer

I'm using 35. It might look "slow" at first, but correct fov makes everything look and feel much more real and immersive.

StyleF1re, rallyesax, 365gt and 2 others like this.
  18. Cyberdyne systems

Improvement: 1:28.362 X1 oh yes!

20170729_162506.jpg

I went back to check the track condition setting and it was already on optimal, so I changed it to something else then back to optimal and now it seems to be staying at 100%

StyleF1re, Julian2711, murfo and 8 others like this.
  19. Cyberdyne systems

I've set mine at 37, I'm using a 42" TV just behind the g920 steering wheel base.

The first thing I do is set the fov to 37, then I move the cockpit away from me to make the steering wheel on the screen smaller, then lower it down to its close to my actual wheel. It's not always possible to match up the real wheel and the virtual one exactly, but on this Audi it is.

StyleF1re, 365gt and Lewisxbone like this.
  20. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

It seems more accurate driving in cockpit cam but I’m a lot slower for some reason.
    I’m sat 3 metres from a 65” screen so that might be my problem.
    Maybe I need to give it time and get used to it.
    Just feels like I’m starting all over again.