1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 164 – Learning Curves

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Feb 1, 2020.

1. Bobby Situkangpoles
    2:07.323
    15CC2945-B1E0-4D28-BFA9-0ED465CB6BD7.jpeg
    The last time I used this car was when I was doing the career mode way back in 2016. Man the car sure felt much faster back then.

2. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Wow,2 minute laps already,good stuff guys;)

3. Stan Getz

Stan Getz Simracer

Stan getz
    2:07:817
    PS4

Enjoying the game for the moment, hopefully times will be competative soon

Attached Files:

4. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Peggy11
    PC
    OculusScreenshot1580758131.jpeg
    All it took was the genius setup change of going from medium to soft tyres ;)

5. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

ChaosChris
    Xb1
    [​IMG]

For the benefit of those not on pcs would it be possible to post the tune up as I honestly can’t see me getting another 6 sec out of this. Tbh with my level I am only really looking for a 2.04 but there’s no way at the moment. Lapping fairly consistent at 2.07
    ATM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

The loop and aintree before wellington straight , and luffield and woodcote before the national straight.
    I don’t know many circuits , but happy to help where I do!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2020-2-3_22-28-58.png
    Quick go to sort tyre pressures, then another quick go, conditions not ideal:) but nonetheless, 3 secs is chunky time!

8. DriverModFTW

DriverModFTW Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    DriverModFTW
    PC
    20200203_185629.jpg
    Guys I'm REALLY sorry about this picture. I lost focus, literally. I became frustrated when I kept hearing bombs go off behind me from an unnecessarily loud surround sound system while someone was playing fortnite in the same room (and I was wearing my corsair headset mind you). I took the picture too quickly and didnt check it..I am sorry. It is unacceptable, I know, i apologize. You can cross reference the time with RSR if in doubt. Technically if you maximize the pic you can make out the details. I dont think this will be the last time I post this week so forgive me it wont happen again!

9. gamma500

gamma500 Hardcore Simmer

The tune parameters are shown at the end of Pretend Racers video. I just pause the video at each catagorie and jot down the numbers. Also, The Setup Market has two versions of every tune available for download, a .ini version for PC and a text version for console. Your probably best to use the video as the Setup Market can be painfully slow at times.

10. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

@Biner @gamma500 - I'm jealous guys.I would love to live in the great white north.Having lived in Switzerland as a toddler/ish I love the snow and miss it so much in the uk.People think i'm mad:confused:Enjoy

11. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Looks good to me:p

12. Improvement
    Bobby Situkangpoles
    2:05.451
    PS4 G29

53ED3D43-45AE-40BA-9E71-7EF3F6564B47.jpeg

2 seconds shaved from switching to soft tires. Time to try some setups!

13. WHC 164 Tuesday Standings

1. Pretend racer - 2.00.641 PC
    2. Lewisxbone - 2:00.789 XB1
    3. DriverModFTW - 2.01.099 PC *
    4. Peggy11 - 2.03.656 PC
    5. Sissydriver - 2.03.761 PC
    6. Totall Wrytoff -2.03.794 PS4
    7. ChaosChris - 2.06.171 Xb1
    8. Bobby Situkangpoles - 2:05.451 PS4
    9. Stan getz - 2:07:817 PS4
    10. Gamma500 - 2.09.920 PC

Points to note:

- It's Tuesday already.
    - @Pretend racer is fastest, so far.
    - The track map is in the intro thread @Lewisxbone
    - @DriverModFTW is on the podium! A touch of *Delirium Tremens? After the warning last week....:)
    - Happy hols (again!) @Biner
    - @Bobby Situkangpoles is back!
    - @Peggy11 - I would have stayed inside, that's very nasty out there!
    - Top three places excepted, there's plenty of of line refining to do!
    I feel like the bloke in the Peloton ad:
    upload_2020-2-4_17-58-27.png
    "C'mon peloton, we can crush this!"
    :rolleyes::eek:
    Is this a global (globally nauseating) campaign, or it is only the UK suffering it?
    If its only the UK, I've completely lost most of you! Apologies.

DonZmeuheu, Biner, Lewisxbone and 6 others like this.
  14. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

15. Regarding the above... thanks to @moodyryder for so delightfully elaborating on the nastiness I referred to above.

:D:D:D
    Oh dear!

Precisely! Exactly!
    :D

I hope, generously speaking, that this is a UK only thing.
    It is worse than Naked Attraction. I switched on the TV having got back from drinks one evening, as I turned away, the TV said, "that's a tidy v*gina."
    I spun round, not believing my ears, and there, across 50inches of hi-def broadscreen, was a huge, bare tw*t! There is no word to describe my utter astonishment/ revulsion/ sadness at the state etc...., it's somewhere beyond trauma. Call me sheltered, but "tidy?":eek: WTF are they doing on the tele?

A quality post @moodyryder , "keeping it real." I'm with Andy, that's going to take a while to get over.:)

DonZmeuheu, 365gt, Lewisxbone and 4 others like this.
  16. F1415182235

F1415182235 Hardcore Simmer

Random question: How are "Tatuus" and "RUF" pronounced?

365gt, gamma500 and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  17. Stan Getz

Stan Getz Simracer

Improvement
    2:04:838
    stan getz
    PS4

Attached Files:

18. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Good questions.
    The recent Yellowbird video (on the Nords) revealed to me that RUF is pronounced "roof". Previously I think I had been mentally saying "ruff" :D
    Dunno about Tatuus but in my head it's three syllables, ta-too-uss...

365gt, gamma500 and Totall Wrytoff like this.
  19. :D
    I think "Roff" :D but otherwise @Neilski , bang on fluent.;)

It does beg the question though, @F1415182235 , without being disrespectfully curious, who are you chatting up?:D:cool:

365gt, Neilski and gamma500 like this.
  20. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

moodyryder
    Ps4

20200204_212527.jpg

Not exactly a tidy lap.
    More of an untrimmed stock set up.
    Works for me.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020