1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Wtf?? blacklisted for what???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Haakonen, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haakonen

Haakonen Gamer

Today i was running on the server "Monza - 24/7 GT3 GT2 -TC/ABS factory - VRT", as i do everyday since the server is up nearly and i'm a die hard fan of that server if you get the idea..
    My name in AC is Krisis, and i'm one of the few that can lap in 1.48. ... #10 on RSR. Not saying that just to show that i'm good, but to prove that i'm not the random racers that goes on track, does some laps, crash few times into sombody and than he ****s off somewhere else..

Today i cut the chicanes during qualify so i'd be able to start the lap before the time runs out.. After the second Lesmo corner, RED SCREEN, BLACKLISTED... WTF???
    Just for a cut? i'm one of the most respectful and clean racers, that fights hard everyday to have a clean race, always try to kick idiots and crashers to keep servers clean (mostly invane cuz seems that most of the players got they Y key removed from their keyboard), and thats the reward?

I hope the admin of the server will do something about it.. Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Mar 25, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from ab!001 A102| ACS-UK F2004/SF70H - SPA Dec 30, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Oct 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt | Realistic Trackday Feb 10, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from AC-02 (www.assetto-fr.tk) french gt2 Dec 31, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Blacklisted from Kunos #003 by rackservice.org Oct 28, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted El Banditos GT Server Oct 7, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Blacklisted people Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted on werner's 24/7 nordschleife trackday (touristenfahrten) Aug 26, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted on the first day. (pulled over) Jun 24, 2015
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Why am i being blacklisted?! Jun 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted a !! track day tourist (magione) Jan 31, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from gcracing spa server. Jan 28, 2015

3. Quffy

Quffy Alien

There's no penalty system enabled in the server? Because if you cut the track during practice/qualify, you'll get invalid lap time, so the blacklist is not justified. Maybe if the server doesn't have penalties then the admin thought you cut the track to cheat on qualify.

Suggestion for devs: Would it be possible to add penalty system check box per sessions in server manager? Because people may turn off for the race if they don't like the current system, but the invalid lap time is very useful for qualify sess.

SidewayzShuffle// and Haakonen like this.
  4. daniel.13

daniel.13 Hardcore Simmer

I used to use that server quite a bit. As fas I remember a cut during qualy would invalidate a time, making a ban for that very strange. I also remember it not being monitored at all, crashers could stay there for days before they gave up without a ban, and not once did I see the vote system work. Maybe the server admin would prefer to win against crashers than be beaten by clean racers?

Haakonen likes this.
  5. Haakonen

Haakonen Gamer

Yeh, it actually invalidate the lap, and during race there are penalties that you lose less time quitting the server and rejoin it :D... but i like it anyway cuz during a race i never cut.. the only faults i can commit is gently bumping into someone because 90% of racers start braking 50 meters before.. which is an astonishing achievement considering that those are the same guys who keeps full throttle on T1 :D... so i dont think i got a ban for that.. because if it was, the other 90% of online racers would have their racing gear and PC seized by CIA

6. Hans Meier

Hans Meier Racer

In my oppinion the Host is right. The Host dosent see if it's a Fast Lap or not. And thats where its start to be disrespectfull. Gaining an advantage towards others. If you cant finish your Lap anymore on time it is like that. You cant do this in Real Life to. Its clearyly gaining an Advantage towards others. Cut is cut. I have to say if i had seen this i woud have kicked/blacklisted u to. The Problem is ther is only Kick/ Blacklist till Session ends or Ban and Forget option. You cant kick for a Warning. I dont know if VRT means Virtual-Racing-Team but there is a Racingcommunity called like that. I have been there to and the Admins are fair and correct Guy's. Maybe you can resolve the Problem with theme.

OliW, bigbawmcgraw and Horus like this.
  7. Haakonen

Haakonen Gamer

Yeah, thanks for your answer mate, but you see, sometimes i have to cut on the flying lap to gain times, cuz on the other 13 minutes of qualify times usually i find people relaxing on the middle of the chicanes, or people bumping into you, or guys that doesn't move aside before a corner ruining your lap by 4 seconds nearly..

8. esox71

esox71 Alien

That's racing, also just had look at your rsr time and it's another one of those times with lower temps and damage off?
    can you tell me if this was the server settings?
    Edit: tyres and fuel off too?

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  9. Haakonen

Haakonen Gamer

the lap time i've done was on this server, i dont remember temps etc, just TC, no ABS, Damage On, Tyre wearing On, with Soft (S), fuel 20l nearly.. done it today during the race 1.48.9 circa..

My rsr time ive done it with damage, wear and fuel off because i dont want to go change tyres and fuel after every 3/4 laps while im just hotlapping..

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
  10. kevje

kevje Racer

Here's a tip: Dont cut.

You should of gotten a warning first, but hey some admin's just enforce the rules, and you broke one ;)

F430_458_F12 and A.r.e.s. like this.
  11. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

I was on that server this morning and saw someone do this. Don't think it was you and didn't see anyone get kicked but have to say it's annoying to see people do it.
    You're on the same track as the rest of us with the same obstacles to avoid.
    You're still cutting the track to gain an advantage. You wouldn't get away with it in real life because it's dangerous, just as it's likely to cause a collision in game.
    Kick justified as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

LSGamingHDHD likes this.
  12. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Since you put question marks in the title, I'll leave my 0.02$

I can't see any reason that justify cutting the track, but if I would be an admin I would give you a warning. -That's what I thought when I saw your post for the first time.
    Now when I'm reading posts that I quoted below, I look at it differently. I would blacklist you as well, without a blink of an eye. Especially that you seem to be OK with that and you would do this anytime again.
    Yes, I don't like T1 warriors, well no, I hate them. But I also don't like guys who are like "move ***** get out the way" just because they are fast.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  13. Shaun Clarke

Shaun Clarke Alien

Cutting is cutting, it's as plain as simple as that, you can not get any more black and white, whether its a flying lap, an out lap, there is no excuse for cutting a corner.

I do agree though, being blacklisted is harse just for corner cutting, as you are asked to slow down (in race) or time invalid in Qual / Practice.

I am a firm believer that being BL is the last resort and for constant and complete disregard of others.

Fordie

14. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

In this cases, when it doesn't happen on our official server, I suggest to contact directly the admin of the related server (I'm sure that a quick search on google helps). The support forum is not the right way and place for this issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.