1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Your one most favourite car in the sim so far?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Skybird, Apr 14, 2015.

1. My alpha version of F50 in rosso berlinetta....

Sent from my LG-D802 with Tapatalk 4

McNappa likes this.
  2. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Alfa GTA or BMW E30

3. 458 GT2 and 787B.

4. djtopa

djtopa Hardcore Simmer

If I had to choose one then Zonda R!Love the sound love how it handles,looks and most of all that turn in with that short front end,love it!

GT1 likes this.
  5. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Title says i have to choose one car so that would be Ferrari F40!!! Awesome car, thanks Kunos.

6. Alfa Romeo 155 DTM

Qwaribo likes this.
  7. GrumpyTwig

GrumpyTwig Gamer

Some of the DTM cars are nice but the Evora GTC/X are my favourite, very nice balance of grip and power with decent brakes and handling. A little edgy but not skittish.

Patrik Marek likes this.
  8. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Ferrari F40 is my fave in game so far. More so than the Ruf even though i'm a Porsche man !

Liking the E30 for online racing too and the GT3's are pretty spot on.

9. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

Where are you guys getting the Porsche 991?

My favorite is always going to be the Lotus 49. I'm too much of a Jim Clark fan to not love the Lotus.

10. witoldinho

witoldinho Racer

Like half of them. All the old stuff up to late '90s, then MR cars, with F40 on top. And some more:D

11. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Tough question...I like the Lotus 49 and Alfa GTA the most so far.

12. I think less about what my favourite car is in AC, and more about how I can get the more "troublesome" ones (to me) under control. The Ferrari F40 is a tough car to drive consistently. The Ruf CTR Yeloowbird handles nothing like any other car to date, and I need to learn how to control that better. The BMW M3 E30 Group A and DTM cars can also be a handful for me at certain tracks, so I need to find a way of driving them that allows me to relax a bit more. For example, the default setup of the Group A car was causing me problems last night at Magione, but switching to the alternative gear set (and modifying the gear ratio) helped to "settle it down", and make it feel more stable.

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Alfa GTA
    Lotus 49
    Cobra
    Abarth 500
    BMW 1M
    Huiyra

Too many to mention.

Most of the cars in the sim bring something fun to the table, the only one of the road cars I'm not keen on is the Alfa Guilietta... From the reviews it seems to be modelled faithfully though.

14. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

So far.. I believe it's a close one between the 98T and the F40. In driving terms, that is. If I were a better driver, I'd count in the C9, and the Alfa DTM car. The C9 requires an awfully high amount of my concentration, which is why my enjoyment doesn't last as long. Same goes for the Alfa. I can't drive a 4WD car if my life depended on it. I'd really like to know how to drive it and how to set it up properly. It's such a blast, if only it let me.

15. offcorsa

offcorsa Simracer

i'm lovin' the alpha 155. a little lift-off oversteer coming into a corner then power on through a little slideways....sooo much fun!

next would be the corvette... great sound and just feels exactly like I imagine it would. (also, big Chevy fan).

and just because I've done so many races with it and it has become one of the cars I am most competitive with, the 458 GT2.

honorable mention goes to the BMW 235i and the KTM as fun toss around trackday cars.

16. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Hmm, I think it's the McLaren MP4-12C GT3, followed by BMW E92 M3 GT2 and BMW 235i.
    Not a fan of street cars or open-wheelers though.

17. Powerslider

Powerslider Rookie

BMW 1M Stage 3, the only fast and balanced streetcar out there (that ive found so far) that you can powerslide around ANY corner u want! It's fun, gives close racing, sounds good and is alot more difficult than many think.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  18. Epocx

Epocx Alien

Ruf Yellowbird.

19. Powerslider

Powerslider Rookie

oops this can be removed

20. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Yeah yeah, keep making us want it more...

VĂ­tor Sousa and Patrik Marek like this.