1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

I just want to say I enjoy early access for ACC and look forward to each update and of course 1.0 which will also be updated even after that :D

Kunos keep on doing what you do and if you have some time maybe a quick dev diary video on anything :)

2. Rolz

Rolz Alien

hi all, is there somewhere online we can check leader-board info without needing to go in game? hot lap/hot stint etc
    I'd like to know number of ppl taking part... would be good to know my 42's is not out of 45ppl :D

3. PhilS13

PhilS13 Alien

In game if you go into driver then rating then pace you can see your rank out of xxx people.

Rolz likes this.
  4. Rolz

Rolz Alien

cool, thnx!
    Nothing online yet like RSR or stracker?

5. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

Since the latest patch (0.4.1), I now get a "Fatal error" each time I join a multiplayer server, seemingly regardless if it's in FP, Q or R.

Is there anything at all I can do to try and fix this?

6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

tried renaming ur
    C:\Users\profilename\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione
    and
    C:\Users\profilename\AppData\Local\AC2
    folders to *.old and let the game recreate them?

Cote Dazur likes this.
  7. Crunch

Crunch Racer

Its in dire need of optimization.

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I wish I could help you, mine works flawlessly, but I did not do anything, it just does.:)

9. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Maybe let make a steam "cash" cheking ?

10. Ricky Reject

Ricky Reject Hardcore Simmer

@Rolz That seemed to have done the trick. Cheers, mate, much obliged.

Rolz, Schnipp and Cote Dazur like this.
  11. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

That could be misunderstood badly.:D;)

mms likes this.
  12. Oberonone

Oberonone Gamer

Thanks for the suggestion, I tried this but it didn't work for me. I get crashes when connecting to servers, if I do get in it crashes either mid lap after a while, or when the session changes, quali/race/etc. Happens every time sadly.
    Posted logs in support forum, multiplayer is broken for quite a few people it seems, no word from the devs though.
    I appreciate it's early access, and there will be bugs etc, but to have no acknowledgement of the issue, or that it's being looked into is a little bit disappointing.

I love the game, I play it till my arms hurt, I just wish I could play it online.

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

can u verify ur game content? del ur log folder contents, start an mp session and when it crashes zip up log files and pm me to look if u want?

14. dangerranger

dangerranger Rookie

15. symsei1964

symsei1964 Rookie

Hi !
    Ray-traing is now activated or not ?

16. M96

M96 Racer

Don't think so
    Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien