1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Screenshots and Videos ( DISCUSSION )

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by D.Jankovic, Sep 14, 2018.

1. vater7

vater7 Rookie

How to enable photo mode in the game ?

2. I have motion blur enabled but im not getting the speed blur with the f7 camera. I use f8 to take pics . What am i doing wrong ?

3. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

F7 - Use arrow keys to move position, mouse to move your view, scroll to increase speed, does not work in replay I don't think.

4. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

If your replay playing or paused??

You have to have replay playing and when you find the perfect angle just take a screenshoot while car is moving.

As soon you pause motion blur is not happening. Maybe in advanced photo mode we get motion blur option while the car is stoped. But we have to wait and see

5. The replay is moving not paused. Do you use f8 ? Maybe its my gsync monitor ?

6. vater7

vater7 Rookie

Echo_29 thank

7. Echo_29

Echo_29 Hardcore Simmer

Yes sorry that is what I ment, you cant take a picture when the replay is paused, only when moving

8. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I just tested it myself and you are right... looks like you found a bug :D

STEAM (F12) Screenshot
    [​IMG]

in game (F8) screenshot
    [​IMG]

buttons pressed at the same time.. and by the looks of (F8) screenshot thingy is not capturing blur.

9. Phew thats a relief thought i was going mad lol . Theres a big size difference in the shots but not a quality difference by the looks of it.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  10. Peter smith

Peter smith Rookie

hello just the one from me for now its been a while ( have been ill) just getting back into AC :)

Screenshot_rss_gt_tornado_v12_ks_silverstone_23-4-119-18-23-15.jpg

sloty and Wolf WolfZ like this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Rubber dirt and dust dirt is gathered on cars while you drive them... so after 1hr of racing for example your car will have some black rubber dirt on it etc.

I take my screenshots mostly after few laps :) sometimes after the race.. but you can see some screenshots around with dirty cars

12. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Yes I know.
    Just hope they can put some more work on it.
    After 0.30 h races with some out of track, the dirt is not much noticable.
    Will be nice to see some shots with some dirty build in cars

13. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  14. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Tino66 likes this.
  15. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

Guys there is a free camera on game? Possible to move the onboard camera around?

16. 路人丙IC

路人丙IC Racer

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

You can activate free camera with F7 button, that camera is attached to your car you move around with WASD and SCROLL WHEEL to increase speed of the camera (sometimes you will have to scroll quiet a few times for it to get moving)
    If you CLICK middle mouse button it will open you a cinema mode (WIP) but on the bottom its giving you option to enable FREE CAMERA witch you can move around wherever you want.

Also to move on board camera around you have to press ESC and select VIEW OPTIONS and set up camera to your liking.

18. dbr93

dbr93 Gamer

Thanks for reply!

19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

[​IMG]

Cant wait for 2018 spec gonna be fun to drive and take screens off :)

20. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

And all the other tracks,modes and features. Will be lost in ACC for days! Good thing for me is that I am starting my weekend on Thursday......:cool:

D.Jankovic and Adastros like this.