1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione 1.0 Discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rolz, May 14, 2019.

1. Hi guys how do i remove the drivers names above the cars in vr?

2. steevee

steevee Racer

V

richard thompson likes this.
  3. Keithb23

Keithb23 Rookie

I assigned the secondary mfd to a button and am now able to flip through the various standings menus. One of the settings is to turn the standings off, which I like to do most of the time so it doesn't block my left mirror. Another example of where some more documentation when assigning buttons would have been helpful.

4. rolandhuijer

rolandhuijer Rookie

Hey guys,
    Can you tell me what i have to remove tot do a clean install (what files and maps and other stuff)

5. Jacobs

Jacobs Racer

These two. I did clean installation after 1.0 was released because i've had much less FPS than in last early access build. After that game runs smooth with 10-15 FPS more.

\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione
    \Users\username\AppData\Local\AC2
    and of course game folder :D

Remember that all your settings will reset. Kinda shame that with UE4 you never know if devs broke optimisation or is that game not liking older files.

6. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

you could do . But it will be restricted to 3 cars....i say 3 because the "old "GTR2015 is even worse than Porsche Cup edt.
    but ill be glad to see a fan made championship mono manufacturer just to have some fun

f.e.negroni likes this.
  7. Kevorkyijan

Kevorkyijan Rookie

wait a second ...ur PC cannot handle ACC ...and my almost 8 years old PC can??? Funny ...maybe just close background programs .
    I can run the game with VDSC in the background editing my video , google open , NVIDIA Shadowplay also open and recording my in game footage.
    my CPU I7 4770k ,Gpu Gtx 7702Gb( not even a 4Gb)

After_Midnight likes this.
  8. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

He speaks the truth about a lot that's wrong with the sim.

Thanks

bgil66, fsuarez79, Racert46 and 3 others like this.
  9. I agree, the racing experience is awesome but the career lacks depth, the bugs i'm not worried about since they will fix these but I'd love a full Blancpain experience with full size grids at least 5 seasons to work your way up the classes from being an AM, Silver cup, Pro-AM and then Pro would be amazing.

f.e.negroni and trutya like this.
  10. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

I agree the actuality driving and even the ai is great to race. But sitting through 3 q why? Nothings explained at all pitstops are a bit hit n miss. And ratings not really explained.

But hey hopefully kunos are listening. It has great potential

Deyu likes this.
  11. plaid

plaid Alien

What's also awful is that reviews don't Mention it. Like some players you Hear game has x or y, but no word about that it doesnt work properly. How well The endurance racing and ai in Rain in pcars2, acc or whatever else works is something you learn if you Play it - and there is no demo or big enough Time with a s.-refund - or Need to dig through Forums.
    If that would Be easier (and the groupies Not forcing their crap on others) you could at least Easily avoid a purchase.

Racert46 likes this.
  12. I hope kunos is listening. I only afraid they are out of budget to rebuild sp :(

13. Deyu

Deyu Rookie

Agreed. I'm quite disappointed about the career mode. They said they looked at other titles, and they liked what Codies does with it's F1 series.

Now, I didn't expect that level of polish, but I thought we at least get something similar in structure. We cannot even see the championship leaderboards. We cannot change AI strength, we aren't offered contracts to better teams (or worse) based on our performance. We can't skip time. Practice sessions are meaningless. We don't progress through driver tiers, nothing.

It doesn't even act as a tutorial, as nothing is explained, so it's better just to play the championship mode. Someone here on the forums said Kunos needs to hire a gameplay designer, and I agree.

14. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Career mode unfortunately was not an priority. I dont know if Kunos underestimated it or their was no time to flesh it out properly, but fact is it is barebones, illogical in places, unexplainatory and a chore / grind.
    It could have been the perfect sidestep from Hotlapping & Multiplayer and i think there are more then enough players that want to have a an at least decent singleplayer experience as well as the multiplayer.
    Hoping for the better because the driving it self is topclass, but for how long when the novelty is starting to wear off?

15. MsportDAN

MsportDAN Alien

Is there a normal season mode? Can't remember so just a straight pick a driver and do a straight championship?

Tbh I never like career modes hated f1s mode and always a bugged unbalanced crapfest

16. trutya

trutya Simracer

of course, but saving it still not working...

MsportDAN likes this.
  17. trutya

trutya Simracer

anyway, Kunos promised some hotfix this week... still not out, right? because this 1.01 public beta is rather a step backward for me. for example i have massive stutters online, what i did not have earlier.

18. Si.

Si. Simracer

Does the Aggression level have anything to do with how well the AI overtake? I see some people praise the AI but I doubt anybody would if they couldn’t overtake. I haven’t really played SP yet other than Special Events but I’m sure in one of the early SE which was a Sprint Race round Nürburgring the AI were overtaking each other.

19. TheBoss

TheBoss Hardcore Simmer

:rolleyes:

Arlo, chksix and Deyu like this.
  20. ignission

ignission Simracer

Did they? Cool. I know that they pushed the beta release out to the public on Monday but I missed the info about another hotfix coming out this week.