1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #157 - Your Skills Will Be Tested

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by F1415182235, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Rod100
    XB1

After some weeks absent, I found some spare time for AC this evening. [​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

2. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Imporvement
    365gt
    PS4

Just made it,phew.And there goes another windscreen:p

IMG_0927.JPG

3. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Rod100
    Xb1

Windshield is ok only because damage is off. But tire wear is on. Only change I made was to RH front tire pressure, 2 psi lower than standard setup. Any ideas on other changes?[​IMG]

4. Rod100

Rod100 Hardcore Simmer

Attachment failed on previous message. Here it goes.[​IMG]

5. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

There are not a lot of set up variables on this beauty and the default is pretty good. Main changes in my setup were tire pressures at 20 psi on the lefts and 22 psi on the rights. ARBs set to 3 Front and 5 rear - almost the inverse of default. TC at 1. I'm going to work on TC off next. Good luck!

6. Tvvang

Tvvang Racer

Been looking forward to taking the 599xx Evo for a spin round my local streets.Got everything set up,door bell goes I answer it and when I come back the young team have only gone and absconded with all 4 wheels.Contacted the police who said it wouldn't be hard to track them down and for a finder's fee they would tell me where I could buy them back.i'll be paying by glass check (glass irn-bru bottle)thanks.Hopefully back on road soon.
    TW that's the ladies pub and i guarantee you go in there you'll find out more than you want to about rough rides.

7. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

wtf?that's awful.Fingers crossed you get them back.

8. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

i'm on TC 1 too.I did try it off but I lost patience with it.Will probably have another go though,Good luck

9. Completely shocking! Finder's fee? Grrrr....! All the best, for a smooth, swift and apologetic return of your rims.

I can't think that there is more than I want to know... sounds very exciting.
    Reckon they might find me charming....:D

DonZmeuheu, 365gt, Lewisxbone and 3 others like this.
  10. Improvement
    PS4
    upload_2019-12-12_19-48-23.png
    Lost a chunk of time bouncing around on a kerb on this improvement. Just kept bouncing and not driving.
    I'll have her fully tamed on the next lap:)

gamma500, DonZmeuheu, 365gt and 5 others like this.
  11. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Piret2000
    45:755
    PC
    upload_2019-12-12_23-40-36.png
    Is wallriding allowed? Do I have to have damages on?

12. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

I'm asking cause I touch the walls in some points and I want to now if I can submit that laps

Pretend racer likes this.
  13. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

What's that time thing called? And that spotter?

Pretend racer likes this.
  14. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

http://www.radiators-champ.com/rsrworld/apps/

If you're new to AC I would also recommend;

Get the setup app and you can download setups that other people have posted. http://thesetupmarket.com/#/

Turn on the delta app in ac. I find it very helpful to instantly gauge whether a line is fast or not.

Turn on the tire app in ac. Make sure to always set your tire pressures correctly - https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/optimal-tire-pressure-and-temperature.44697/

Helicorsa, a car radar app that helps with situational awarness when racing other cars
    https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/helicorsa.5199/

Also, I think touching the walls is perfectly legal, although certainly not the fastest way. If the walls were outside of the track limits the game would disallow your lap when you hit the wall.

15. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

Thank you for all of this. Will try it.
    Are you sure they aren't the fastest way? I have an 42.3xx that I don't want to upload here cause it relays heavily on wall riding :p
    RSR says they are down for some time :(

365gt and Neilski like this.
  16. Chaos_Chris

Chaos_Chris Hardcore Simmer

ChaosChris
    Xb1
    [​IMG]

Back from a long weekend in Florence to test my skills on this beast.
    Many many laps and set ups later this is the best I can manage. I might fluke something later in the week but consistently in 1.46 so happy to break into the 1.45’s .
    I will try some of those sites mentions but not sure they will work on the xb1..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Current standings:

1. Pretend racer - 43.795 PC
    2. Biner - 44.236 PC
    3. DriverModFTW - 44.486 PC
    4. F1415182235 - 44.549 XB1
    5. Totall Wrytoff – 44.675 PS4
    6. Leif - 44.714 PC
    7. 365gt – 44.991 PS4
    8. ChaosChris - 45.447 XB1
    9. Piret2000 - 45.755 PC
    10. Rod100 - 46.035 XB1
    11. Gamma500 - 46.811 XB1
    12. leBluem - 0.47.165 PC

Wall banging or riding will never help you in the long run. In my opinion it is definitely a form of cheating.
    The goal is to be fast on all tracks so cheating on one isn’t gonna make you any faster on the tracks without walls.
    Just saying.

18. Piret2000

Piret2000 Racer

I now, just that this track is exploitable, so... I can do a 42 thanks to this, but by no means I am capable of doing a WR in a normal track

Biner, Neilski, 365gt and 1 other person like this.
  19. 365gt

365gt Hardcore Simmer

Before i forget i want to say a HUGE thank you to Totall Wrytoff for encouraging me to get back into the WHC.I THANK YOU SIR.

20. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

It’s great to see you back on the WHC mate.
    Nice pic too, I’ve recently been learning some SRV stuff. Tin Pan Alley and his version of little wing.
    His guitar playing was outstanding.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk