1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS TrackIR how-to

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by pankykapus, Jul 31, 2019.

1. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

Im not at home but later tonight i can post some photos of my opentrack curves, mine is running pretty smooth :).
    FacetracknoIR for me was indeed slower response and not as accurate. I guess the facial recognition is more complex to maintain, it needs more light to work with at least what i see. Those 2 reasons were for me reason to go Aruco.
    Sim Racing Corner made an excellent video on it, which i found in another thread here on the forum.
    This is the video:

2. TrackIR is now in ACC?! It is wonderful!

3. I can´t download the file. :(

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. GroteBakkes

GroteBakkes Racer

That might have something to do with some very recent forum changes.. perhaps @pankykapus can look into this?
    "Kunos Simulazioni - Official Forum - Error
    You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action. "

I get this error.

LeDude83 likes this.
  5. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Same here - can't download that profile and also not maximize pictures posted by others. But gladly, it's easy to make your own profile.

6. RAF2

RAF2 Rookie

TrackIR is a very nice addition to ACC!

About a "flickering" issue: I get some sort of flickering when my TIR camera loses track of the clip when I look to the sides. I guess ACC could try to return the driver's head ~slowly~ to the center when this happens, instead of snapping the view right to the center, because when TIR gets tracked again, it goes back in a snap too to the side where TIR is aiming at.

7. cippo74

cippo74 Gamer

8. Doc3d

Doc3d Racer

I am also getting the error when trying to download the file..?!

9. Shovas

Shovas Gamer

+1 Download error

10. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

+1 download error.

11. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I can download the file, but this directory doesn't exist?

C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles

12. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I'm an idiot, it's a hidden folder. Doh.

13. Laz Mohawk

Laz Mohawk Rookie

I set the FPS to 45, FOV to 80, seat forward to 18 and its gone ! :)

14. Laz Mohawk

Laz Mohawk Rookie

Forgot to mension, that I set my FPS on 30fps and it's smooth as my hair. In pratice, I notice I could race in 60fps and in races, it was best in 30fps. But maybe it's differnt in you game. I just found the sweetspot !

15. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

16. Irpus

Irpus Rookie

Is anyone using ACC with a TrackIR 3Pro? I have that version but it does not accept the profile that I downloaded here. Any suggestion?
    Thanks.

17. AlenC

AlenC Rookie

I just tried using ACC with opentrack and find that only translation works; I can't look up and down or to the sides. Is it happening to anyone else? I have opentrack 2.3.11-beta3 and it's working properly in AMS, PC2, Dirt Rally 2...
    Thanks!

18. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

HELP

I finally finished my home brew system, seems to work properly in the Open Track software, but not in ACC.

Question, does ACC create this folder: C:\Users\YOUR_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\NaturalPoint\TrackIR 5\Profiles, can't find it,... or do I have to create it.

I have,...
    "horizonLock": 0,
    "enableTrackIR": 1, in settings.

Thanks, for any and all help.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  19. Hi Late4Apex, as far as I know, the folder mentioned is created when you install the TrackIR software. If you're using Open Track or other variant, you may have to create it yourself.
    Cheers.

20. Seelenkrank

Seelenkrank Racer

the folder is invisible in Windows @ default!
    but no longer need a special track ir profil file to run ACC.
    any Profile will do, but better set it as exclusive because ACC is not in the supported games list from Trackir.