1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Real Head Motion for ACC is here!

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by WallyM, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

all working fine here Wal.. Love the look smoothing.. For some reason they did not add the glance speed like in AC so this gets around that nicely.. :cool:

SANDER van DORN [GER] likes this.
  2. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Nice little app, just one thing was checking it out using dash cam, then moved to cockpit cam and it wasn't working, does it only work with the cam when you fire up the game?

3. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

everything works fine, Is it good to let it work with Look with wheel option?

4. Working fine now. I was in the wrong camera mode ingame. Sorry for the confusion! Great app :)

WallyM and Coanda like this.
  5. FatnSlo

FatnSlo Rookie

Will this allow VR users to be able to look behind?

6. Me again..."Look behind" seems to have a bug. left/right with fanatec's left stick works perfectly.

7. MABR

MABR Gamer

Thank you very much for making this program possible. It's so good for stressed old eyes. Especially "shaky" curves look so much smoother.

WallyM likes this.
  8. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

I get terrible stuttering hen turning???

Never did in AC

9. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Someone has a good setup for this, 0 experience with this program. Don't know how to set it up so the screen doesn't adjust when I counter steer, which is the main thing putting me off really. Any help appreciated.

Edit: nvm actually, don't think I will ever use this, prefer static view.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  10. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It sounds like you want to set Steer Look Ahead to 0, as well as Steer Angle Look and Angular Velocity Look. Set all those look options to 0.
    I use pitch filter 85, roll filter 15. I don't use the rest, leave them all at 0. A high pitch filter keeps the horizon fairly stable, with a little bit of movement. A low roll filter means the world moves a lot in roll when you hit a high kerb, which I imagine is more realistic, as the human ear is attuned to keeping your gaze steady vertically, but not so much unexpected hits from the side, which cause roll.
    I don't know, I haven't tried it.
    I don't know, try it and see.
    I don't know, try it and see.
    What does Look Behind do for you?

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Help guys.

Triple checked "enableTrackIR": 1, and view settings on-track, set Lock To Horizon to 0.

Using cockpit camera.

And all default settings.

Shows as running in task manager.

Thanks in advance, Late4apex

12. WallyM

WallyM Alien

When you show the RHMACC debug window, does it display the car and track from ACC? If you go to the RHMACC Look Options and drag the Pitch Offset slider, does it move the ACC view up and down?

13. It does nothing unfortunately. Thx in advance :)... Picture is just a sample.

Attached Files:

14. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Did you actually bind it to a control? Your screen shot shows that it's unbound.

15. Yes all bind. Picture is just a sample ;)...The strange thing is, it worked for one race @zolder. Havnt changed anything and since then i am not able to reproduce the "look behind" feature

WallyM likes this.
  16. Jakkison

Jakkison Gamer

I noticed that the app didnt work anymore after activating look with the wheel. It worked fine with this option until next time i’ve started the game. Setting everything back to default in view options settings solved the issue

SANDER van DORN [GER] likes this.
  17. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yes, I just tried Look Behind, and it just looks at the driver from the passenger seat. I will take a look tomorrow.

After_Midnight likes this.
  18. Thx man...Appreciate it!! :)

19. WallyM

WallyM Alien

I see that the app just sends an F6 keypress to the game, which must have always been Look Behind in AC. In ACC, you can already set your own keybinding for Look Back, so I guess the RHM option isn't needed for ACC.

20. kickers2k1

kickers2k1 Rookie

Nice gadget, but unfortunately, the buttons for LookLeft / Right only work when RHM is in the foreground and ACC is in the background