1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

2015 spa 24 hours official discussion topic

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Safety car again :confused:

2. Why don't you guys just fire up AC, set up an AI race at Spa, and then sit back and enjoy a perfect simulation of the real thing? ;):p:D

Jos_theboss likes this.
  3. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

I'd rather see more safety cars like now than those big ****ing crashes like last year which almost killed one guy.

nivadepi and hazardic like this.
  4. hazardic

hazardic Alien

5. NebuCD

NebuCD Rookie

all these safety cars man

6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

24h of safety car.
    This is a joke, not a race.

7. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

still beats F1.

Cefa and Christopher Low like this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

And again...

What's this for??? Someone driving back to the pits with a flat :D

9. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Oh, someone is getting 1wheel offtrack --> safety car

10. Is this why the race takes 24 hours?

kro, Jaye and ouvert like this.
  11. pons

pons Simracer

What happened to No.1?

12. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Had contact with a lapped car. Was stuck behind it for 10 laps and it didn't let him through so Vanthoor lost his cool and tried to make a move. They should really look into making something so the drivers can actually see if the leader(s) are coming behind them.

pons likes this.
  13. ouvert

ouvert Alien

something like blue flags/lights ?

Jaye likes this.
  14. Jaye

Jaye Alien

No TV broadcast at night, official stream is boring, nissan stream not working in germany... And in the evening tv broadcasting they did some safety car endurance tests... Shouldn't be Spa a little be more excited? Watching LeMans at night last month was so funny, but here I get just tired.

15. kro

kro Simracer

Great Pic's Thanks !

I want that BMWZ4 #004 for my desktop background !

;-P

16. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Believe it or not but Le Mans is a piece of cake compared to Spa at night. way more lights there and better possibilities to cover it on tv compared to spa.
    In pitch black? I mean, I agree that they should obey the blue flags etc but marshalls can't flag simply bc they don't know who is in the lead and who isn't.
    They should develop a system that automatically lets a driver know when a leader is nearing them just like the radar system of the corvette C7R's irl.

17. hazardic

hazardic Alien

well as far as i know the blue light system works fine on 24h Nurb, there is also not so much light, actually maybe light conditions are even worse at night because of the nearest trees

18. Jaye

Jaye Alien

You got me wrong, I meant the available broadcasting for me was boring, not the track. I just wanted to watch it on TV, but due to the rights bull**** in germany the youtube nissan stream was not possible at my ps3. TV broadcasting was only some time in the evening at Eurosport and Eurosport 2. So the only possible solution would be watching the official live stream, but after checking it with my phone I didn't even try to fire up the playstation and fiddle around to open it. Because all I saw were onboards with the sounds of a fixed position micro somewhere at the track. Not really entertaining for me.

I love Spa too, although not coming from Belgium :rolleyes:

19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Blame blancpain for it. They manage everything :/

Jaye likes this.
  20. ouvert

ouvert Alien

blue lights in dark .. it is just ignorance of drivers causing lapped - lapping car colisions ... after 10 laps not respecting blue, there should be penalty or black flag .. that is on guys from race control ...