1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official licensed content in assetto corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

the 250F is clearly a step version of the MX5 no clue what you are on about :p

2. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

I would hate that sooo much. Suv's are for people who don't care about cars. They just want to sit high cause they're uncertain drivers. These cars have nothing sporty. It contradicts the logic of racing imo. Sad thing is that probably you're right...

3. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

My eyes rolled so hard at this statement, I think I may have torn my optic nerves. :rolleyes:

Dookie likes this.
  4. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris Simracer

Sorry mate,
    Wish I knew a good eyedoctor. I feel sooo bad for you...:(

5. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

Agree 100%! It is so insulting to my Miata. A modern marvel of durability. How many 250 GTO could ever hope to have 270,000 miles on the original engine? :p

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
    nivadepi, fr13del, pumpkin999 and 2 others like this.
  6. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

You can set a "released" to Audi S1 Quattro :)

edit: I saw that u had a release for audi r8 but not levante or audi s1 quattro.

edit2: - Audi Quattro S1 Group B is also released

7. xystof

xystof Hardcore Simmer

I'd love to know if we're gonna get the Ruf RT35S... No word about it or the other content announced years ago... It would be nice if KS could tell us something about the new DLCs or the "old new" content.

nate, Patcha and kofotsjanne like this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I thought someone posted that they had information it had been cancelled. Maybe MH?

Patcha likes this.
  9. Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    Mogster likes this.
  10. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

There are some spare cars I waited so much there.
    I'm also on the idea some are cancelled.
    For example P4/5 Competizione Hybrid (2012) and P4/5 by Pininfarina.

Trezoitao38 likes this.
  11. chakko

chakko Alien

Just wondering, but, would it be possible to pin this thread? I'm always searching for it... added it to my watch list now though, so i won't have to search anymore. Still, essential thread which should be pinned.

12. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Why, half of it is full of crap and rumor, and it's still right there on the frontpage every morning, when I get my social fix ;)

13. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Afaik everything in the OP itself and the spreadsheet should be officially announced.

14. Tberg

Tberg Alien

I meant the thread in general, but you´re right.

PhenOm likes this.
  15. chakko

chakko Alien

The OP is the sole reason why i asked to pin this thread.

Mogster likes this.
  16. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Le spreadsheet has been updated :)

Edit: Also moved some stuff around on it, any feedback would be welcome to tidy it up a bit :)

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  17. DM2zzion

DM2zzion Hardcore Simmer

You can change the status of the 787B, Miata and 911 RSR to released ;) They're out since some weeks.

PhenOm and Patcha like this.
  18. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

What do you mean? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Changed it, thx for the headsup

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Small fix: the A1S1 says Console Pack, but actually – for the PC – it was free content, iirc.

20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Few things to update:
    Ferrari Pack:
    1962 Ferrari 250 GTO
    1967 Ferrari 330 P / 4
    1967 Ferrari 312/67
    1984 Ferarri 288 GTO
    2004 Ferrari F2004
    2017 Ferrari 812 Superfast
    (+ voted car)

Entry "Audi TT 2015": I think you can change this to "Audi TT RS 2017", the latter of which was confirmed by Marco to be added as free content.
    Maybe the original idea was to bring the 2015 TT, but it seems they've changed their mind. Doubt we'll see 2 more TTs in AC.

Lotus 3-11 is correctly listed with Ready To Race pack, but in the car list it's marked unreleased, which should be fixed. Also in the RTR tab it's labelled as model "Eleven" instead of "3-11".
    On the same tab the Audi TT VLN is mistakenly labelled as being 2013, while it should be 2015.

Maserati Quattroporte can be marked as Free content as written in the end of the year blog last year.

Porsche 911 GT3-R 2015 should actually read 911 GT3 R 2016. Some on the PP3 and GT3 tabs.

Porsche 917K was Group 5, not Group 6, if I'm not mistaken.

Porsche 911 GT1 says "GT1 Proto", but it's actually a GT car (thus GT1), not a prototype. The homologation cars were built (911 GT1 Straßenversion).

Also I'd introduce some sorting in the list. Currently only the manufacturers are sorted, the cars within are not sorted.

xystof and Patcha like this.