1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official licensed content in assetto corsa

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by PhenOm, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Solmyr

Solmyr Racer

Do we more or less know when we'll get those lovely dreams ? And plz where can we vote on the last car ?? I read something somewhere but at that time I beleive poll wasn't open yet..
    Great news anyway !

2. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Yes, those 6 cars are coming. Regarding the poll, just wait a few more days (hopefully not weeks) …

3. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

The original seemed to always be the XI or the Eleven where the 2 newer cars are either 11 or Eleven. Wars will be fought.

4. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Maybe, but still doesn't make sense to label it 3-11 once and Eleven in the other case. Should at least be consistent, if you ask me.

5. Japanese pack info is wrong

- Mazda RX-7 tuned missing

This is wrong as well:

- Toyota Supra (3 versions)
    - Toyota AE-86 (2 versions)

Toyota supra mark iv
    Toyota supra tuned/time attack
    Toyota ae86
    Toyota AE86 tuned
    Toyota AE86 drift

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

6. Berry

Berry Alien

@Leonardo Ratafia: There's also a Toyota Supra Drift, so there are 3 versions after all :).

Leonardo Ratafia likes this.
  7. iannixxenakis

iannixxenakis Hardcore Simmer

I voted on the poll this morning.

It was linked to on an AC Facebook post.

I chose the 512m obvs.

Would love all the cars in the list but feel we need a Ferrari of that type as we already have road cars and F1 cars.

dodge33cymru likes this.
  8. jason moyer

jason moyer Racer

Didn't vote for it, but starting to wish I had. AC already has too many cars that serve no purpose other than hotlapping.

xystof and Mogster like this.
  9. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Sounds good to me. Hotlapping is ok. And hotlapping is the thing AC does better.

arthur666 likes this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Voted for it but I'll be extremely surprised if it wins... :(

11. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

Is it not easier to create a wiki for this and link that in the first post? I see some stuff that isn't updated yet already :)

Patcha likes this.
  12. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

yeyeyeye, been quite busy lately. Haven't had time to update the post. Will be updated today :)

SvenUilhoorn likes this.
  13. SvenUilhoorn

SvenUilhoorn Racer

No worries, just saying that it might just be easier to have a wiki, so anyone could update it :)

Patcha and ALB123 like this.
  14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

OK it wasn't exactly a looker and by most accounts a bit of a tank but the 67 GT40 would be so nice to have as a partner to the 330 P4 :rolleyes:

15. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@PhenOm
    Small suggestion, could you add a table to your spreadsheet that incl. all base and free DLC cars?
    I know there's the complete list, but an extra table would make it handy for ppl. who want to run a server without paid DLC cars.

Edit: NVM, sorting by content package column does the trick.

16. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Yo whaddup guys, sorry for being a bit inactive, lots on my mind recently.
    I'm looking to clean-up the spreadsheet (change the style, colors, maybe some tabs that can be deleted?)
    If you've got any suggestions, let me know! :)

mantasisg 2 likes this.
  17. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

A few updates to be made:
    - The Ferrari Pack cars are still marked as unreleased

Content of the free bonus pack:
    • Laguna Seca Circuit
    1. Alfa Rome Giulia QV
    2. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
    3. Lamborghini Sesto Elemento
    4. Lamborghini Huracan Performante
    5. Maserati Quattroporte
    6. Pagani Huayra BC
    These should be marked as such.

The Audi TT RS can be crossed off the list. Marco confirmed that it won't come anymore, they did the Cup version instead.
    The M6 GT3 can be crossed off the list as well.

Not sure about the remaining Lambos (Veneno, Gallardo GT3, Asterion), but I'd say that it's safe to remove them from list if they didn't make it into this free pack.

The GT86 GT4 is marked as released, but it isn't. We also don't know if it's still planned. I think I've read somewhere that Marco said it's cancelled, but I'm not sure about this one.
    Also don't think the rest of the non-released cars will come. Maybe it would be wise to mark them as "questionable" or similar.

V8_KB and Ferdi like this.
  18. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

M6 GT3 not coming?

19. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

Wow, that message finally arrived at you as well? :p
    I thought by now everybody know.

iow yes: that was one of the news we got back from Simracing Expo.

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Well, I wasn't there personally so no one told me.