1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 A 1.47 GB patch is live for download...

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by @P73, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

There’s a spa hotlap for the Mazda787b in special events, but not sure if that was already in the list

2. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Gutted!!!! I finally can create controls for the Hybrid cars Ferrari SF15 -T but only to find that the MGU mode preset wont work, Ive tried different buttons but nothing:(

3. Ravellron

Ravellron Racer

There are all The special events, Akrapovic ecc.
    with this patch we are aligned on 1.14.3 pc patch.

4. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Same thing here, everything is gone. Even the settings for FFB, audio, etc were defaulted. Maybe it's happening only with Xbox, as a consequence of fixing the saving and crashing issues. But it will be nice to restart the career and events with the new AI, anyway.

To be honest, I much preferred this new approach of not saying anything previously and just bringing it out when it was ready. It avoids lots of tension and embarrassment if something goes wrong and what's been announced has to be changed. I'd like to know what was causing the Xbox crash to dash issue though. @AC_CM505, you said you'd let us know the cause when the issue was sorted. Can you tell us what it was?

5. Bultaco85

Bultaco85 Rookie

"battles with AI's, whose behaviour is now much more like it should be. They dispute positions nicely, overtake better and don't get stalled anymore, when we stop on the track."

This will make my day. Do we have multiclass racing now? And what about custom championships deleting when turning console off?

Thanks

6. Bultaco85

Bultaco85 Rookie

I really hope so!

7. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

It might have had to do that to solve your sync save issues.
    I'll find out later if mine goes as well.

Lewisxbone likes this.
  8. Gie

Gie Rookie

Same problem here with MGU mode.. Can't be assigned. Xbox with tx. Dose L920 have same issue? Or Ps4? But there is a way!! While in pit go to control settings, choose pad, change MGU mode (still using wheel lol :) then change your steering again. It ain't perfect but at least it's something.

Rich 1701 likes this.
  9. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

On PS4 you can assign the MGU mode. Ive not tried on the road though.

10. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Nice one, I did wonder about that but just presumed it wouldn't work all though didn't think of trying it in the pits, good job mate:). I have a Logitech G920 not sure if it's the same on PS4

11. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Aligned with Pc version 1.14.4 because solid axle physics came in 1.14.4 on PC...

But still missing BoP feature or false starts (false starts where into pc 1.07)

Ravellron likes this.
  12. Grijo

Grijo Simracer

I didn´t downloaded the patch because I´m at work right now and in Brazil is not available yet. So I want to ask one question for anyone who can answer: automatic wheel rotation adjust bug was corrected? In my case, I´m in PS4 using a Logitech G29.

Me and other users reported that problem in this thread:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...n-real-wheel-and-ingame-wheel-rotation.44862/

At the time, Lord Kunos said that would be a easy fix...

13. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

i keep getting over taken by the AI :D :D
    good job kunos :)

@P73, pippo10 and Photonmonkey like this.
  14. Gie

Gie Rookie

I don't think I can change tc in P1 and 918Spider even if I have MGU recovery assign to a different button.

SlimCharles likes this.
  15. the-D-

the-D- Racer

Is that for the official fanatec wheel? If so, I wonder if there's an explanation as to why :-/

cave likes this.
  16. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Is random camera in replay added in this update?

17. sidy06

sidy06 Gamer

DRS Zones!

Rich 1701 likes this.
  18. Luciano Micale

Luciano Micale Simracer

I did not download the new patch yet but the more i drive this "game" the more i want to drive!!!I am confident kunos team will be improving the game with new features to give us a product which at the end we are going to play also in the next years. Is like real driving...And please kunos after all this free ads can we have in the future releases the new 911 carrera gts?!?pleaseeee

19. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Just tried what you said about changing MGU mode with controller and then going back to wheel but it didn't work for me unfortunately. :(

20. dawg

dawg Racer

Seriously? YES! With signs too? :)