1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Please bring AC to PSVR!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by AJ_Salas, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Cercata

Cercata Gamer

I'd love it too, but it seems the annoncement will be PCars2, from the image that sony published by error ...

2. fededale

fededale Rookie

Some PETITION for Assetto Corsa Playstation VR ?

3. fededale

fededale Rookie

I'm playing Dirt Rally on PSVR , It's Wonderful !
    My dream is to play AC as I play Dirt rally PSVR. I think it would be the top!

LOW-LOWS likes this.
  4. Duffyhs

Duffyhs Racer

is there nothing new about the VR-option to the ps4 console ????
    will it come or not ?

5. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Well, they said no along time ago. So that's likely still a no.

6. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Ps vr is just a gadget that you can use only for a little short experience..i am really disappointed because i thought that the compatibility would be included to the whole games but when you see gt sport give only an arcade mode for the VR and you can't use it to play online multiplayer and all others mode then i think it's time to sell it because for the price i think that this toy is useless..so if you want a real and large and emmersive experience with VR,then the only thing that i could advise you is a PC + Oculus Rift + Steam. Otherwise dont keep waiting for a false hopes

Reinart86 and LeDude83 like this.
  7. Cercata

Cercata Gamer

That's a lie invented by Yamauchi, because he gets motion sickness.

I have played many hours in raw to Dirt Rally on PSVR and it's amazing !!!!!!

8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I believe he/she was referring to the actual implementation of VR rather than only being able to use it because of Nausea. There are few full PSVR games on store.

9. Cercata

Cercata Gamer

Are you sure? Because Yamauchi says that about PSVR ... that's his excuse for so little VR support on GT Sports. Not even time trials :(

10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

That's how I interpreted that post. With Kaz I don't take a single thing he says seriously. He has proven to be a serial bull****ter and pisses which ever way the wind is blowing. They've taken 4 years to make this game and it only just rivals Forza 5 which was a launch title. It doesn't have dynamic westher. With dynamic weather and full VR it probably would have took 6 years to release GTS with how slow PDI are. That's probably why they sent this sport route too, because why improve career mode and AI when our blind loyal fans will buy whatever crap we sell to them.

Kaz said this game will launch with more features than any other GT, not a single thing has been dropped he said. This is a huge lie.

11. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Personally I'm ready to pay good money for an AC dlc that brings us ps vr... Seeing what this device is capable of for only 400 euros...

olevet and billelstar like this.
  12. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Don't have a false hope because it's not going to happen

13. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I think we would have more possibility if only the PS4 Pro existed.

14. ebem2012

ebem2012 Rookie

Codemasters has done it quite easily for dirt rally so think it's possible for kunos to do it for Ac. Maybe only for hotlap mode but good anyway

15. Cercata

Cercata Gamer

Hotlap in the PS4, and races on the PRO ...

16. LOW-LOWS

LOW-LOWS Rookie

I would like to see PSVR in AC like in practice, time trial, drift, places where you are driving buy your self no AI I think that the ps4 could handle that hopefully PSVR will have full compatibility on the next PlayStation

17. Everyday I dream about Assetto receiving VR support on PlayStation.
    Just hotlapping would be enough for me.
    Even if I had to buy the game again.

18. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Dirt Rally only has half a car. If Kunos released a VR patch for only Hot lap mode or limited number of AI ( with the possibility of more on PS4Pro) I think that would be a great addition. Maybe they just can't optimize it well enough though?

LeDude83 likes this.
  19. Cercata

Cercata Gamer

After the PSVR sales this holyday, Kunos will rethink about this ...

20. bradleyland

bradleyland Hardcore Simmer

Even outside of factors like economic viability (cost to develop vs sales), there is a Sony policy standing in the way. Sony will not (currently) allow developers to release a PS4 Pro-only version of content. Comments from SMS indicate that they could make pCARS 2 work with PSVR on the PS4 Pro, but the classic PS4 just can't handle it. So it would stand to reason that AC faces similar challenges. It might be possible on PS4 Pro, but Sony's requirement that the content also run on PS4 stands in the way.