1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Sorry I've missed your post and yeah, I agree with you. I spent quite a few years gaming on consoles (360, One, Ps4) and most of the times games received flawless updates in reasonable times (1-2 weeks).

2. Of course. I wasn't really debating when this update would come out or really anything else. Was just correcting a completely idiotic lie that can be proven wrong just by looking at the most recent DLC alone, let alone ones in the past which have almost all been UNDER 3 months, not "3 months minimum".

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

p pack 1 pc 25th oct xbox dec 7th
    p pack 2 pc 22nd nov xbox jan 10th
    p pack 3 pc 20th dec xbox feb 2nd
    r2r pc 18th may xbox sept 21st
    70th ann pc 19th sept xbox nov 15th
    Lacuna pc 20th dec xbox ?

OK I'm wrong on 3 months, I've had the pc dates of steam, not sure if they actually came out then.
    As for xbox DLC not one has actually unlocked on release day.
    Looking at the above Dates i'd guess middle of Feb.

pippo10, SlimCharles and olevet like this.
  4. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

One of the Lotus has a glitches livery too. I will check which one later.
    Damn, that R2R pack was s long wait.

olevet likes this.
  5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

If we can identify and report the issue quickly, there's a good chance Kunos will fix it in time for the next patch.

olevet likes this.
  6. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Does it occur on a completely clean car or does it have to do with the dirt on the paint? Could you please check that?

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Completely clean. I'll upload some photos in 5 minutes.

Edit:

Platform: PS4
    Car: Lotus Exige 240R
    Glitched Paint: Red (Orange is OK)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I tried a bunch of paints on the Step 3 model (black, orange..) and they seem to be OK

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    DatNoiseV12, pippo10 and pankykapus like this.
  10. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

on some red cars they only appear red when close to the camera. It also happens with the Maserati MC12. I can make a Audi video if you want.

Also the Ferrari 812 Dino livery is glitched. Sometime it just looks like Ferrari red. Other times it is Ferrari red then Dino when closer to camera. Even just by changing from chase cam to chase cam 2 the paint changes. I will upload a video later on Saturday.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
  11. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Here's a couple pics from the video I recorded.

Dino livery chase cam 1.
    PS_Messages_20180127_024843.jpg

Dino livery Chase cam 2. Looks like normal red.

PS_Messages_20180127_024840.jpg

Maserati MC12. As it should be.

PS_Messages_20180127_024912.jpg

When not too close to the camera.
    PS_Messages_20180127_024922.jpg

PS_Messages_20180127_024916.jpg

Also I just remembered, don't know if it was reported. But the McLaren P1 GTR livery is also glitched. The black parts are burgundy ( actually looks good) EDIT: Just seen that they were reported. Didn't see that the following were though. The Porsche 911 GT3 R and cup car liveries are glitched too. Its the WEC livery where it's supposed to be black, also appears burgundy/ Brown. The Porsche 911 RSR is correct though.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

DatNoiseV12 and pippo10 like this.
  13. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Edit: Just realized you mentioned the WEC liveries and yes, both are glitched. New thread opened here:
    http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/porsche-gt3r-cup-glitched-wec-liveries.48908/

Thanks for spotting those bugs @pippo10

pippo10 likes this.
  14. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Thanks guys, we're on it right now as the build will go in submission next week. I cannot guarantee a fix for the colour-swapping paints (they are reconverted nevertheless), but the Porsche liveries should be fixed along with the RSR.

Please note that the window for further fixes is now closed, thank you for your reports, but non game-breaking graphics-related problems are unlikely to be fixed beyond this point, I sincerely hope we have managed to cover all major mismatches from the PC version.

GhostMan, ACorsa1, Hammerpgh and 12 others like this.
  15. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I hope there arent any more big graphic bugs then...

Thanks a lot to @ZX636 and @pippo10 for reporting those bugs!

16. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for the update, really appreciated. Hopefully the cars introduced by the next pack will all be ok!

17. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

So, if the update gets into submission next week and there aren't any problem with it, mid February seems to be the date.

18. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Fingers crossed!

DatNoiseV12 and SlimCharles like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

Nice one.
    Awesome. The wrong colours aren't a problem for me but the colour swapping ones do totally ruin replay videos. Well not totally but they do spoil it. Thanks any Corvallis the great work you've done.

olevet and Hugo Catarino like this.
  20. Hello guys. This is my first post here on the forums :) I just want to ask if somebody know, will there be patch along side dlc that fix the issues with the game? I use wheel g29 and I see that wheel not coresponding accurately when you change cars in the game with different dor or change ffb settings during driving a car. F1 2004 crash the game when you try to change setup wich is also a well known bug. I bought AC last week to play it on ps4 even if I had it on pc but really wanted to support the team for the amazing simulator and now I struggle with these things :( Really miss the option to set minimum ffb and ffb filtering from pc version, they make huge difference in the game. Any news about these fixes? thanks :)

Hugo Catarino likes this.