1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Bonus Pack 3 Console Release Date?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Mad Dog Pagan, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Yep, they want £125 from me before they even look at it, to repair a console that was working fine before their dreaded update........I think not. I would rather buy a brand new one!

Neil Goodinson and pippo10 like this.
  2. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Sad to hear Sony still hasn't fixed this issue for you. What were they thinking? What's the reason behind this choice? I don't understand..

3. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

How much do they charge.

4. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I had a Xbox 360 slim from new when they was released, it was 9 months old, I then had a email of Microsoft to say when they do the next system update my Xbox won’t work, lol then sent me a brand new console 5 days later with the choice send your old console back and get Xbox live free for a year, or keep the console but it would never work online.
    How crazy is that.

Neil Goodinson, Hammerpgh and ZX636 like this.
  5. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

That's really good. I know there were a whole host of issues with the red rig of death many years ago and my daughters fiance how had the problem got his instantly repaired by MS.

6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Player unknown patch 8 just gone live.
    8 patches in 8 weeks on Xbox.
    Lol

7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Dude we are comparing a game with millions of gamers against one which has thousands.. it like comparing Juventus VS Naples :D:D

8. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Even Forza has millions of players, but their updates still need to go through the submission process. That has been said by T10's managers since the FM3 days (2009), so I don't think it matters that much.

At this point, I'd simply like to know if this 1.17 update already entered submission or not. If It didn't, there could be a chance for further (graphical/gameplay) fixes, even if I won't hold my breath.

9. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

I don't know how many updates got Forza since day 1 . Anyone can comment on this ?

10. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Forza 7 I’m guessing, I have the game about 4 ish. In my opinion they concentrated too much on graphics and forgot the rest.

They still have to go through the submission process, yes they probably by now know exactly how it works.

I only keep on putting the pubg updates on here, just for the pc brigade who like to blame Microsoft’s submission process for everything. 2 to 3 weeks, there releasing one every week, and some of the changes players have requested from week to week.

It’s like assetto on the pc, fix’s come fast.

11. forza 7 had 9 updates, 1 more on 19 febbruary... but is a microsoft game.. on the other side for example warframe ( multiplatform freetoplay) had submitted the last update 3 days ago and yesterday was online ..maybe they make updates that works good on first attempt? ;)

12. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Let's make the comparison fair:

-Digital extremes (Warframe) has 200 employees.
    -Turn 10 has 400 and it's a first party.
    -Kunos has near 40.

13. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Has it had 9, I played it for the first month, then again a bit over Christmas, then we had a night on it About 2 weeks ago, it did seem a lot better online.
    I’ve been on p cars 2 mainly, waiting for this bonus pack to land to race on lacuna seca, I love that track. Be interesting to see if it’s the same as the other games.

Sohail_16 likes this.
  14. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I’m not comparing studios, I know kunos is a small studio.

I’m just saying how just lately one game company is pushing patches through Microsoft by the week. It can only be good news, maybe they have changed the system.

SlimCharles likes this.
  15. but the cost to buy the game at the day one was as much the others .. except warframe of course that is a free to play..

Nwg likes this.
  16. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

In many parts of Europe it costs 20 euro less. In other parts of the world it costs a little less than full price.

And if it did cost the same, it doesn't obligate the team to launch updates at a similar rate of other games (Kunos promissed things they didnt do at the release, but that is another matter).

17. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Some bugs should have been fixed though a lot quicker, the PS4 dor bug I keep reading about, the f1 bug.
    I’m only comparing AC pc side to AC console side, pc gets small fixes often, we get lots of fixes and more issues not so often. We have have both paid the same for the game but one gets much better support than the other.

svenvangent likes this.
  18. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

In fact Assetto have a much better playing than the others games as Naples plays much better than Juventus :D:D

darkojovanoski1986 and pippo10 like this.
  19. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

PC definitely seams the better option if racing is your main staple.
    I can't recall an exact number ( my memory really struggling lately ) but I do recall always thinking " extortionate" when friends tell me their quotes.
    How dare you :)
    Haha very true. Like Assetto though Napoli needed some bug fixes in January that didn't come ( extra players for cover )

MaxStrong01 likes this.
  20. MaxStrong01

MaxStrong01 Racer

Ha ha you are absolutely right!

pippo10 likes this.