1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge #142 – The first step to greatness

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Totall Wrytoff, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Biner

Biner Hardcore Simmer

Biner
    Improvement: 1:10.915
    PC
    After many, many laps and a LOT of playing with tire pressures/ARB's...there it is...a 10! My delta P from LR to RF is 5 psi! Also, had to increase F and R ARB's a bit too. Boy, that lap felt great...like that one perfect golf shot that even a duffer can hit every once in a while!

Attached Files:

2. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Neilski, PC, 1.10.492
    I have had mixed feelings about this car for a long time. On balance I think I sorta like it though.
    Definitely some scope for squeezing another couple of tenths out of this combo, but not many hours left so this might be it :)
    upload_2019-8-25_11-55-38.png

3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo

Emmanuel Tubbiolo Hardcore Simmer

Improvement
    Xbox one

Not much of an improvement but feels a lot..

Attached Files:

4. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Tiny Improvement

1.10.416 Xb1

[​IMG]

That’s my lot. First time on since Monday and I could tell. Majority of the laps was close to 1.11’s
    Definitely got lucky with this one.

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

5. Neilski

Neilski Alien

Neilski - also (very very) minor improvement :D ==> 1.10.448
    Yeah, I had another go. It's a stupidly hot day today so am kinda regretting it now, lol, but also the damn softs kept getting too hot so I ended up switching to mediums.
    I think there's probably only a couple of tenths in it between the tyres (at least the way I drive) and I was so much more consistent on the mediums that I managed to pull out another few hundredths. Still at least another tenth or two lurking, but I'm done :p

upload_2019-8-25_16-9-45.png

6. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

That’s it guys!!!

Totall Wrytoff likes this.
  7. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Final standings:

1. F1415182235 – 1.10.183 Xb1
    2. Pretend racer – 1.10.204 Pc
    3. Mustang 500 - 1.10.376 Xb1
    4. Lewisxbone – 1.10.416 Xb1
    5. Neilski - 1.10.448 Pc
    6. Emmanuel Tubbiolo – 1.10.838 Xb1
    7. Biner – 1.10.915 Pc
    8. Moodyryder - 1.11.268 Ps4
    9. Rod100 - 1.11.338 Xb1
    10. Mike reynolds - 1.11.364 Pc
    11. Peggy11 – 1.11.591 Pc
    12. Totall Wrytoff – 1.11.990 Ps4
    13. StyleF1re – 1.12.334 Ps4
    14. Laughing Gravy - 1.12.947 Ps4
    15. Abfall Tong – 1.13.401 Pc

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

the french will say: "****e" o_O - thought 22.00 was the end but... my fault. :rolleyes:
    so i am too late to the party. :(
    did 1.12.226 on soft and 12l - everything else stock - and wanted to fine tune the setup now but.....:(
    congratulations to everyone and now i have to wait and see what total conjures out of the hat for the next week :p

9. Thanks for rounding up Lewis.

And it’s @ F1415182235 at the top of the timings and this week’s winner! Good work onimproving the time to a winning 1.10.183. Many congratulations!

Second place this week to @Pretend racer, very close with a 1.10.204.

Third place on the podium is @Mustang 500, just over a tenth behind with an excellent 1.10.376.

Great competition this week and one again some fast times came in early with @F1415182235 leading the way by Monday evening, ahead of @Pretend racer by a very tiny amount of time. Thanks again to Pretend racer for his very popular set-up and vid. Sadly no use to me as I haven’t the bandwidth for video here!
    There was also diligent effort put in to improve this week, so really well done to all of you who managed to get into the 1.10’s, great effort.

Good to see the return of some familiar faces too, @mike reynolds tempted by the challenge, no reason for @StyleF1re and quite a good reason from decorator @Peggy11. Sorry you missed it @sissydriver, but you’re in time for WHC143!

Thanks to everyone for putting in a time!

Biner, mike reynolds, Peggy11 and 4 others like this.