1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Weekly Hotlap Challenge 224 - High Zonda and a Bald Mclaren

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Pretend racer, May 1, 2021.

1. Peggy11

Peggy11 Hardcore Simmer

ACC
    Peggy11
    1:28:632
    PC

720s hotlap.png

Not that fast. It's the taking part that counts right? :p

2. AC Improvement
    Totall Wrytoff
    PS4
    upload_2021-5-9_14-15-33.png
    Haha!
    Phew.
    It took blood and tears.... :)

Excellent challenge Pr, but you're right about the view on a flat monitor. One has to learn or feel the amount of speed and lock when denied the view. Otherwise I'd be in the 1.40s....;)

3. Pretend racer

Pretend racer Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Final Standings

AC
    1. pretend racer 1.52.907 PC
    2. Totall Wrytoff 1.54.626 PS4
    3. Emmanuel Tubbiolo 1.54.983 Xbox
    4. Peggy11 1:56:815 PC
    5. Laughing Gravy 1.59.189 PS4

ACC
    1. SlowGrayAudi 1:27.864 PC
    2. Mike Reynolds 1:27:915 PC
    3. local_man1234 1:27.939 Ps4
    4. TinPeach 1:28.587 XSX
    5. Peggy11 1:28:632 PC
    6. moodyryder 1.29.748 ps4
    7. Laughing Gravy 1.33.747 PS4

Well the WHC for AC took a while to gather up some steam this week. Looks like I probably put the most laps in trying this combo, and I practiced enough to grab top spot on the podium.
    @Totall Wrytoff was the second person to post a time this week, and he scored second place as well, coincidence? ;)
    @Emmanuel Tubbiolo kicked off the party this week and were glad to see him again. His effort earned him third place this week, well done!
    Special thanks to @Peggy11 and @Laughing Gravy for attempting this crazy combo, you guys beat everyone else who was too scared to even try! Congrats!

The WHC for the ACC side was a tight battle for the podium, in fact, only 0.075seconds separated the podium finishers! That might be a record for the WHC.

@SlowGrayAudi squeaked out a win this week, I'm guessing he blinked one less time than @mike reynolds who claimed second, and Mike probably blinked one less time than @local_man1234 in third place. ;););)
    @TinPeach and @Peggy11 were less than half a tenth apart on the track. Probably only a bumpers difference, we would have needed a photofinish to see who won if we all were at a race!
    Thanks again to @Laughing Gravy and @moodyryder for mustering up the courage to round out the leaderboards this week.

As always I am open to combo suggestions, I can accommodate most requests so please don't be shy. You can respond in the whc threads or message me, whatever you prefer. Thanks for participating everyone and hope to see you again next week.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  4. SlowGrayAudi

SlowGrayAudi Hardcore Simmer

Great challenge last week. I wish i had more time. I wanted to do the AC challenge as well. But closing on the house and getting a bunch of stuff moved and ready, talking to contractors etc. Its been hectic all week.