1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 especulations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BugA, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

Marco stated this in an interview.
    Sry didn't want to be rude.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

2. Qusso

Qusso Racer

so mp in 0.9 or 1.0 , you mean that italian interview ?

3. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

Yes this one. And for version numbers. Version 1.0 doesn't necessarily come after 0.9. Because software versions aren't written in decimal.

4. But at the end of march (28th) should come v1.0, and MP was intended to release before v1.0, so whats up with that?

Well if after 0.9 they will be delaying release by updating to 0.99, 0.999. 0.9999 it will cause an uproar, and it won't be fair from them.

5. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

Read comment above

6. update 0.7, 0.8, 0.9, 0.10, 0.11. etc

waxweazle and RelapseUK like this.
  7. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

Jesus, I can't believe that people after 3 months of explaining still assume that 1.0 follows 0.9.

waxweazle and BMASTER like this.
  8. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Everyone should read some sites before.
    Italia guys translated the interview so we know what will come now and later including MP in March.

9. Kunos themselfs tought us that, so far it has been that way, so I hope they won't change the rules.

10. Even I finally got it through my head......

Dewald Nel likes this.
  11. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

I've been looking for that. Can u link the translation?

12. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Sure: Here is the video: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/0-7-especulations.6117/page-5
    What i mean:

or

13. BugA

BugA Racer

(I think) Kunos never said 0.9 would be the last update before 1.0, neither 1.0 would come 2 weeks after last update (called 0.9 or 0.xx)

14. Of course they didn't. But what they showed us to this day is: 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5, 0.6, 0.7. See a pattern? If they will brake it, many will moan including me.

15. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Well now we know...McLaren GT3...probably some AI optimizing, maybe the first issuance of the damage modelling, and (hopes for) the final layout of Silverstone. It'd only be right with the McLaren release ;)

16. barclay123

barclay123 Racer

Lmao

BMASTER likes this.
  17. BMASTER

BMASTER Hardcore Simmer

This doesn't mean it goes up to 0.99.

18. sketchyterry

sketchyterry Simracer

Goddam, that cockpit is sweet!
    [​IMG]

Anuj and Kristaps like this.
  19. BugA

BugA Racer

Of course I see the pattern. In this way I see the same pattern in 0.9, 0.10, 0.11;). Nobody except kunos know if there will be more updates after 0.9, it's just a possibility, but people keep saying 1.0 comes in finals March and that might not be right

20. Why doesn't it.....I mean we could be at 0.17 and the next update is 1.0 because it is ready.......I'm certainly not saying it will go all the way to .99 before 1.0 but ya'll better get ready for it to go from 0.9 to 0.10

And why wouldn't people cry and moan in the forums...they get what they want and still cry...see threads complaining about 5 second penalty after having ability to turn it off as example. Look how many cried when they didn't get a new car to download for christmas even after being told there wouldn't be one...

When the update from 0.5 to 0.6 broke as many things as it fixed does anybody here really feel that V1.0 is 6 weeks away?

Anuj and Shaddix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.