1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

0.7 especulations

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by BugA, Feb 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich G

Rich G Gamer

yep

2. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

My steam is waiting for the download!
    Cant wait :D
    Last updates were released around this time.
    Send from my HTC One

3. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

Oh dammit, I forgot to turn my pc on this morning again.

4. OffAgain

OffAgain Simracer

Buy it some wine and flowers and I'm sure you'll be well in. It's Valentines after all.

Buggi likes this.
  5. Really?

With the update two weeks ago more bugs were introduced than were fixed...nothing against Kunos, that happens with software development (alot actually)...You really think in three updates the AI will be at a world class level of sophistication, MP will be working flawlessly, and the entire sim will be optimized so that people can run 20+ car grids with no stuttering.......I hope you are right but I highly doubt it.

6. Xenix

Xenix Simracer

i hope the sound is fixed to 5.1 :)

7. RelapseUK

RelapseUK Racer

When you have been together as long as my wife and I you don't need a single day of the year to remind you how much you love each other m8.

Eric likes this.
  8. MAXCARS

MAXCARS Racer

V1.0 should come out like november. Whats the rush. We need damage, mp, pitstop simulation, night time racing and weather/rain. I'm in no rush.

9. Off topic, buy yeah, today is my 20 year anniversary.....Our big plans will be ordering a pizza and watching the first day of practice for Speedweeks at Daytona on TV....I found a keeper.

Tucker73 and Jebus like this.
  10. Rich G

Rich G Gamer

Yes. I'm working on the assumption that v1.0 does not mark the moment Kunos say "Right, that's Assetto Corsa finished". I seem to recall reading they had a 5-year plan?

Of course it will be far from finished when v1.0 drops, whenever that is. But isn't that normal? I don't remember a recent game that with a certain release is "finished". To me v1.0 simply marks a feature set being available, not finished.

11. speedbee

speedbee Hardcore Simmer

When they release the 1.0 the game is normally considered released to the public. (unless they decide to make the version 4.6 to be the one they publicly release and retail....) And once a game is retailed, it is reviewed, and any bugs are harshly criticised. The bugs found now are fine, because it's early in development, and games in development are buggy. Where released games shouldn't be. Thats the huge difference between pre-release (or, in our case early access) and release.

12. Pbure

Pbure Gamer

I would probably be moaning if V1.0 comes out in 6 weeks.

The AI is far from anything I consider to be acceptable for a release version. Hope Kunos takes its time in developing it, it should be near finished at release.

I just long for more tracks at the moment. Unfortunately, I think that problem will persist even in the final version...

13. Shaddix

Shaddix Alien

Spa, Nurb GP and Trento and some layout of Silverstone. Not that much if you need 20 tracks to be satisfied.
    More Tracks will be available after V1.0 with released modding tools and modded tracks and DLC's.

14. LostYoshi

LostYoshi Rookie

It's updating right now for me.

sketchyterry likes this.
  15. Pbure

Pbure Gamer

Yep, 110 MB update

16. rafffel

rafffel Racer

100 mb seems t be only mp4 gt3 sad :(

17. Sm1ggs

Sm1ggs Racer

Ver 0.6.5

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  18. just released seems like there is no new track as the update is only 100 mb

19. Bailey

Bailey Alien

- Oculus Rift improvements
    - High fov on single screen (>80 degrees) rendering fix
    - Car physics & apps fixes
    - Balanced opponents volume
    - Some ranking fixes
    - fixed closing AC while a replay was playing after a race
    - Replay performance improvements
    - Fixed real time position on restart
    - Best lap is kept when restarting session
    - Fixed look back on replay
    - Engine smoke when damaged
    - Engine damage (not balanced yet)
    - McLaren MP4-12C GT3
    - Upgrade BMW 1M Stage 3
    - Upgrade Lotus Evora Stage 2
    - Ferrari 599XX Aero center of pressure adjusted
    - Ferrari 599XX improved cockpit view and adjusted bonnet cam
    - Small aero improvements on BMW Z4 GT3, M3 GT2 and P4/5 Competizione
    - New overboost function BMW Z4 Drift (keys 1-0 for 10% to 100% turbo boost. 80% default)
    - Engine damage when turbo overboost is over 80% on cars that support it
    - Engine damage from overreving the enging (i.e. downshifts)
    - Steam friends leaderboard & Friends Leaderboard app for hotlap, drift & time attack

Anuj and insertcoolname like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.