1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DOCS 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Apr 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [QUOTE = "Chriss, post: 1036245, membro: 66664"] [USER = 46610] @Minolin [/ USER] ci sono ancora alcuni falsi in corso con la valutazione. Fino a ieri questo era PC99, ora è 72?:confuso:;)

[ATTACH = full] 127.677 [/ attach] [/ QUOTE]
    sorry but why can't I view this page? it only shows me my name and surname and I can't access my rating .... and how come I only see 3 special events?

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

In an open server nobody cares about your ratings, they don't help you there but if its total carnage it may hurt them. If you want cleaner racing look for restricted servers SA 50 is a decent start and considerably better then fully open ones. Would be surprized if wreckers got into an S50 3TN or better servers, if you don't want to race in these servers don't worry about your SA rating as it really doesn't matter for much else. ;)

LeDude83 likes this.
  3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Here is a second test on the Euro Kunos server with a 390 ping from Australia. :oops::eek:

This race I hade @Rolz ahead of me in game "Roland" and he is also an Aussie with his ping around 400 too. This shows its just about acceptable to race lower ping guys with a high ping but pretty much impossible with a combined ping of 800, you can see the very odd motion that Rolz car has when ahead of me. Its really not unexpected but its surprisingly not so terrible against the Euro's but hopeless with 2x high pings.

Sadly this means I will be avoiding these servers though it was some fun racing while I was there, this race excuse my driving it wasn't great. I blame lost fps while capturing but most likely that's just a lame excuse lol.

I think it will be quite likely for us to race on some West Coast US servers around 180-220 pings for me but it also shows why ping limits really should be server side settings for those that want to avoid such high latency users from joining.

Rolz likes this.
  4. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

5. Vasracing

Vasracing Gamer

Sorry if this question is covered in another post. I have a questions about spectator mode, mainly how to set it up? Any help is welcomed.

Glk73 likes this.
  6. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Not enabled yet as far as I’m aware

Ludovick daoust and Vasracing like this.
  7. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Though if you want to spectate when in MP, drive out of pit or sit there ready to go, but u have to be in drive mode. Then hit shift left/right arrow to cycle through other drivers on track.... wasn’t sure which on u were after

Vasracing likes this.
  8. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

What you described doesn't happen to me on SA 50 servers. If you drive close to others, SA will rise reasonably fast, although you get a bump ever now and then. If you have so many crashes that your SA keeps going down, it might be you.

9. Guys I have to report a problem, or rather 2, several times at 80% of a race l ai hangs in a curve, there are only a few laps to go and all the cars stop on a curve, another thing you can't get 3 stars tr su paul ricard, after 10 clean laps in different modes there is nothing, always remains 2 stars

10. Rolz

Rolz Alien

What corner in particular? I just completed a 15min race with AI and had no issue

11. Un'altra cosa su AC nei setup di ogni articolo, ogni opzione ti darebbe una spiegazione che ti suggeriva come si comportava la macchina se avevi alzato o abbassato quella singola cosa, qui è troppo generalizzato, come se i kunos vorrebbero far partire chi vorrebbe piace iniziare a creare il setup
    It would be nice if in the aerodynamic voice the image of the machine and the flows change every time a parameter is raised or lowered

gaz41 likes this.
  12. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Man, I don't think this thread is the best place to post AI issues :)

I recommend you going to the appropriate subforum for this.

Rolz likes this.
  13. max21

max21 Racer

Yes, just asked here.

14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

On the Kunos official Misano Quick Race server, I just experienced a lot of pretty bad microfreezes/lag events/fps drops...call it what you will. Significant enough to mess with your driving. In the threads I follow, the devs avoid this topic like the plague...I hope that means they're looking for a fix. This really doesn't look good on this otherwise amazing sim.

Racing on that very server was pretty good...couple of divebombers but also good drivers. Representing the rather low requirements, well.

15. zolder and another guy in the italian forum i read have the same problem

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Possibly down to your pc config and in game settings. For me the game is running smooth in all conditions with up to 30 opponents in SP or MP.

You need to set the game so it runs smooth in the worst case scenario which is full grid night and rain. If it can do this you should have no issues in any server while max grid size is 30 in some kunos ones or Monza in SP.

17. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I disagree. Those microfreezes are being reported by users with all kinds of HW and settings. Also, you can set everything to low and still get this issue.

Oh and something else: on the starting grid, my engine is turned on way after other cars are already up and running. As a consequence, I take off late and lose my position without the other guy getting penalized.

Chriss likes this.
  18. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I think the freezes you talk about are car models spawning into the session. Atm this happens whenever a new car model enters the session (means the first M6 will cause it, the 2nd will be smooth and so on).
    Known, something to work on for sure but atm not much we can do.

19. luxxx797

luxxx797 Simracer

Do you set the ignition and the engine start to auto?
    Try manual, you'll be able to start the engine erlier

LeDude83 likes this.
  20. Chriss

Chriss Racer

I have to say I observe the exact same problem, and it‘s definitely not caused by cars/players entering the lobby. It‘s nearly constant micro stutters even though fastsync is on and having constant >60 fps. Misano server was much worse than Zolder for me in regard to the stutter. @Minolin would log files or a recording help you to pinpoint the issue? We could try to create some.