1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

1.5 Update is out!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by VTX, Mar 31, 2016.

1. sacredaardvark

sacredaardvark Hardcore Simmer

Thank you, much appreciated. <3 :)

At least I can stop worrying about that, and start wondering why on earth I have 38 skins for the s0, 29 for s1 and s2 o_O

[​IMG]

Bleh, I should probably just reinstall AC... and might as well move it to the SSD while I'm at it :)

2. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Just delete the skin folder and do an integrity check.

3. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

eh i deleted like 8 gb of replays and still not enough disk space?

4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

That fixed it, (change skin)

5. Ibai

Ibai Gamer

It's a completely new experience. So inmerssive. I love you Kunos!

PS: notice that the P1's flames are blue. Love that detail ;)

Epistolarius, dk78, Minolin and 2 others like this.
  6. Well worth waiting for, what a brilliant update, many thanks, I have never played any game as much as I play AC, so this will have me hooked for even more hours now!
    As people have said before, a completely new experience...

Leemstradamus and rafikens1000 like this.
  7. Fairbanks

Fairbanks Simracer

Yeah, very weird, I had to temporarily uninstall a game to let the update through. It chewed up almost all of my remaining storage, and after the update finished, it spat around 10 GB of free space right back out :D

8. grandepunto

grandepunto Simracer

2,4gb downloaded. Quick dinner and then Happy Times. Thank you Kunos! :)

9. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Can we expect a fix soon to the penalty problems?

10. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Whats the issue?

11. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

Being restarted to the pits if you go the wrong way around the circuit with the penalties mode not being ticked.

12. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Yes what do the bars indicate?

13. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

I guess by tomorrow, since it's not critical.

Yes wear.

14. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

Great update... thanks Kunos team!

The Corvette and Mustang both came out excellent from short, first drives. Engines sound very nice-- the Corvette is much more the sports car-- as you'd expect. Manual transmissions, front engine dynamics, very nice graphics... really they are all good. I can see the Corvette being one of my favorites moving forward. I do hope we get the faster Z06 and GT350 versions eventually... although I still feel the same way about the 458 Speciale and 675LT too.

Nurburgring updates and new configurations are much appreciated and the new desert road option seems well designed after just a quick drive of it.

I am not sure I like the new dash/instrument only view. I thought I might prefer it as I tend to have the view moved pretty far forward anyway but the new option seems like it is just too close. Perhaps it will take more time to adjust to it? How do others find it?

15. Thanks Kunos! Tracks look really lovely! And the new tyres <3

rafikens1000 likes this.
  16. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Normal cockpit view is still there, press the change camera button to cycle through them.

17. neddyie116

neddyie116 Racer

OK thank you Aristotelis look forward to the fix;)

18. AccAkut

AccAkut Alien

That view is primarily meant for full sim rigs using only one screen (or a projector). the normal one shoudl still be there.

...long wait for me, could be two weeks until I can test the patch :(:(:( PC broken

and btw, the patch does not "break" old sound mods, it just overwrites them but leaves the GUIDs.txt files there which cause silence (as they are different from the GUIDs the new banks use)

19. Traind

Traind Hardcore Simmer

Of course... it was in fact the default... I had to cycle to the new one to try it out.

20. plaid

plaid Alien

Got a few questions, cause I can't try it soon :( :
    Did the race-ambientnoises (cheering, messages from speakers) return during races?
    Can you hear them a bit in the car?
    Are the pitcrews always allready there if you pit?
    Are the other crews visible?