1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 4 wheels I love but 2 wheel is also fun TT Ilse Of Man

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by svenvangent, Mar 4, 2018.

1. moodyryder

moodyryder Hardcore Simmer

19:03 Honda CBR600
    I'm not moving up to a superbike until I've done a 120mph lap. That means 18m51. I would have got it here without the silly mistakes. Practice practice.

Hammerpgh, Lewisxbone and svenvangent like this.
  2. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Good moodyryder , I'm also staying for with the 675cc for the moment , and by the way if some of you guys think why am I falling so much :confused: in fact today I'm trying to not fall of of my bike I can't complete my 3 sectors so ......you are not alone:(:confused::D but I wont give up toooo much fun oooo yes .
    I will beat that bike and lap at IOM .

Hammerpgh and Lewisxbone like this.
  3. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

In the meantime two drivers who gave done a full lap on that crease track

1: 19:03 Moodyryder : Honda CBR 600
    2: 24:03 Svenvangent : Triump daytona 675

4. moodyryder

Tried it with traction control on. It just gives a bit of a safety net. You can keep it pinned through the start/finish without worrying about the jumps throwing you off. Anyway, I have my 120 lap so I can try a superbike now. Gulp.

18:46.662

5. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Because my game is not open I can't see if TC has low mid high setup or is it on or off ?
    Any way lets have a look at your lap Moodyryder good laptime by the way and hope to achieve this also in the 18min .

Edit : watched your lap and have seen what your setting for TC are .

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  6. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Evening fellow TT’ers :) so I managed a couple of laps tonight on the Honda (super sport) dare not try super bikes yet :) what can I say, this is going to take some time to master. All assists off, having trouble keeping the front wheel on the ground lol. What an awesome track. I have watched numerous TT races on the TV and I am in awe of the real life racers but to actually ride the track even if it is only virtually is something else. Haven’t posted a vid yet as just not good enough. Still learning the sectors but having a blast with this at the moment. The only thing I am disappointed in is not being able to see my major fails in a replay and the fact you cannot tune the bikes in any way. Other than that I am loving it.

Lewisxbone and svenvangent like this.
  7. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

For the front wheel that want to go high sooo high push the left joystick to the front of the gamepad so you will lean forward on the bike Photonmonkey .
    Yes sad about the replay possibility in this game also a little bit disappointed .

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  8. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

No replay facility at all? That is very disappointing. Standard fare these days.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

9. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah You can replay a race once you’ve finished it. But I don’t think you can in time trial mode, I’d have to check though.

Quick question, Sven or moody.... does the game tell you your average speed? Don’t think I’ve seen it.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
  10. moodyryder

No, it doesn't give you average speed. Shame really because that's always how they quote the laps at the TT. I guess figures in mph don't mean a great deal to folks in most countries. The only way is to work it out for yourself.

11. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Yeah that’s what I’ve started doing.
    I watched TT closer to the edge again last night and i noticed everyone’s time also included their average speed. You’d think that would be a feature in the game.

12. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

Brilliant job mate. Really fun to watch. Couple of close moments but really smooth ride

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

svenvangent likes this.
  13. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

[​IMG]

That’s my 2nd attempt of the full course.
    Way off but my first attempt was 28 mins something so I’ve definitely improved on that.

svenvangent likes this.
  14. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Oooook sector 4 :eek: ain't what sector 1 2 and 3 where , a lot of crease small turns and we are going up to with at the end of sector 4 for a long straight where this will end Iiiiiiiii don't know .
    Still have much fun with this race bike game love it .
    The 19 if I'm not wrong they are gonna release it for the PC and it will be equally to the console :p

15. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

So we have 3 persona for IOM

1: 18:46.662 Moodyryder : Honda CBR 600
    2: 20:54.274 Lewisxbone : Honda CBR 600
    3: 24:03.732 memememe : Triump Daytona 675

Lewisxbone likes this.
  16. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Felled 20 time when I've done my first lap ( 24...)
    All ready a good laptime Lewis hmmmmmmmmm .....every body is taking the Honda have to give it a go than to and see where the difference is .

Lewisxbone likes this.
  17. Photonmonkey

Photonmonkey Racer

Sorry, didn’t want to misrepresent the game you cannot watch any kind of replay in time trial mode (if you can it’s really well hidden) I suppose it’s because you could just keep lapping indefinitely so sort of makes sense, but a sort of instant replay mode would have been good to check out your mistakes etc. Lewisxbone has confirmed there are replays after an actual race (i haven’t got that far yet) still learning this mammoth course, managed a few full laps but no clean ones as yet. Tried a super bike earlier today and you can feel the difference. I will post a time when I actually have one other than the 28 minutes for my first attempt lol

Hammerpgh, svenvangent and Lewisxbone like this.
  18. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Just had another go at it and only managed 6 sec improvement.
    Got to the end of sulby straight tho before my first fall and crashed in the wall yet again

Does the engine get damaged ?
    I’ve just noticed that half way round the gear change sound changes on the engine. Like riding the clutch sound.

19. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Think so .

20. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Howlong is a Chinese ?