1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

AC tire model explained

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Gabox01, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Fred Joseph

Fred Joseph I'm watching you ! Staff Member

I'm watching you :p here and over at ESRA's grey haired geezers :D :D

2. Yeah, but over there you're watching my taillights :D

Cote Dazur and Fred Joseph like this.
  3. matias918

matias918 Gamer

ive read some post not all the thread but , ive got some complains and suggestions. i come from LFS, and i see how scaewn managed the tyre model, and i take from him , some aspect wich will be good see on AC :

-can get a flat tyre due to tyre wear , and get diferent wear caused by the camber .

-see the full circumference of tyre, as example y set all the brakes on front , lock the wheels and start to run with the brake pedal on i will make a intentional deformation on the whell and then run the car slowly and i must evidence when the deformation hits the asphalt every time like square whell.

-do a burn out and make a flat tyre.

4. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

Matias, wheel deformation is in the game, it just isn't visual.
    If they add flat tires it would be with the damage/pitstops.

5. JocoG

JocoG Simracer

Flat tires are temporarily in effect as far as I understand, which means as soon as you unblock the tire on braking, it's non-flat again. But during the blocking it's in effect.

6. matias918

matias918 Gamer

Wrongfire yes i know hasnt visual of the real tyre model implemented yet , i read it before. the aspects i describe aren't implemented and are important for the sim.