1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Adding working headlights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Sgt.Kanyo, Feb 15, 2017.

1. plaid

plaid Alien

Still see no reason to have it higher on the list than (far) bigger grids, multiclass and pitsharing - and before all of that ai that can pit properly - if its about racing/motorsport. While I simply don't like to race with "just" 24 cars if I want to race LeMans or Nordschleife 24h, Bathurst etc.., and just one class - rain and night wouldnt make that any better. In case you play it like an arcaderacer its different of course.
    BTW: Also after testing Virginia Raceway with its lowdetailed but far more convicing 3d spectators I would set it higher on tthe list also. The cardboard people are pathetic, especially since the cars and tracks look otherwise decent, but these relics from decades ago make the overall look and experience far worse than it could be. The lightning works far better with them and with some animations the tracks wouldnt look so sterile and static.
    Raceroom is far better without it being a big effort - compared to other more complicated things at least.
    Rain and night will definitly not convince me to buy LMP cars DLC nevermind AC2.

2. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I used to love driving in the wet in GTR2, mostly because everyone else was terrible at it, I'm no Senna but people just crash all over the place and I could never really work out why. People just don't adjust to the conditions like they should. I just used to put a ton of rear wing on the car, soften the rear suspension and little and I could lap almost the whole field on a public server.

You just need to be delicate on the throttle and brake application.

chakko likes this.