1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Alternative USB pedals for g27?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Michele Papis, Feb 14, 2016.

1. Hi drivers,
    my old g27 pedals has some problem at minimum, bad contact sometimes; i was trying something better expecially not plastic material, but now Fanatec V3 Pedals cost about 400€! (before was about 250). I can find a lot of indipendent h-shifter but i was looking just for indipendent usb pedal, where can i find them? Thanks

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions DLDSR/DLSS as alternative to TAA Dec 21, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Servers Down - We Need Alternatives Dec 8, 2021
    Chit Chat Room Triple screen alternative Aug 21, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes MouseToVJoy 1.0 - Easier Alternative to FreePie Jul 15, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Triple 27" Screens or alternatives? Oct 24, 2016
    General modding discussion Mouse and keyboard script / alternative Aug 31, 2016
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Content Manager (aka alternative launcher) Jul 1, 2016
    Suggestions Alternative launchers official support May 19, 2016
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Alternative keybind for the gear (for the wheels!) Oct 19, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Alternative load cell pedals to csr elite? Sep 12, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Gamepad controls! - alternative configurations. Jun 22, 2015
    Suggestions Blue flag alternative Dec 29, 2014
    Sounds modding Ruf ctr alternative sound **update v 1.5** Dec 26, 2014
    General modding discussion Very cheap oculus rift alternative Sep 15, 2014
    Chit Chat Room The alternative racing Aug 28, 2014

3. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

4. Cefa likes this.
  5. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

ah D:

yep sorry I didn't read, I was 100% convinced it has the usb

6. YardStick

YardStick Gamer

Apparently Fanatecs CSR Elites are currently out of stock... Hmm. Those were usually more reasonably priced.
    If you have tools and skills to DIY, you could buy LeoBodnars Load Cell joystick controller board, and make your own pedals. :p

7. Is there no any other brand for usb pedals in entire world? .-.

8. CamsX

CamsX Racer

Sadly no, with the racing crowd being so small, compared to others, companies often restrict options to only be used with their own compatible hardware. Fanatec and Thrustmaster are somewhat close environments.

Act Labs still offers some very old stand alone models under 200$, and AFAIK no one offers a usb adapter for Thrustmaster T3PA pro pedals yet.

Having bought the CSR Elites a couple of months before they took them off the website I can wholeheartedly recommend them. Maybe you have some luck on eBay.

Everything else is more expensive than clubsports.

Michele Papis likes this.
  9. Tberg

Tberg Alien

Get the clubsports, you won't regret the upgrade and price when comming from G27.

YardStick likes this.
  10. Vibe Style

Vibe Style Racer

There are 2 different USB adapters for g25/27/29 but it´s not what you looking for. Maybe there are some adapters (to stand alone USB device) for fanatec and thrustmaster, too. Try to check, maybe you will have luck. Or you can find some electric sheme for adapter with all info for how made it. Or some smart folks will made it for you...
    Also, you can try to clean your potentiometers on G27 or buy new ones, if someone selling this.

BTW: Logitech pedals are not bad with good custom mod/es at all.

11. As a bass player no problem replacing pots :D I was looking for a better solid pedalboard, because g27 slide too much on the ground. Tried a friend's club v2 and it was firm on the ground by itself. The bad point BTW is the slippery pedal surface, totally slick, really bad, always need to use rubber under the feet, aka shoes, or children socks lol. Don't know why it's build without any kind of grippy surface..

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  12. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

you could get the g25 usb pedal adapter from leobodnar, then make an adapter (DB9-RJ11) to plug in the thrustmaster t3pa-pro pedals.
    I'm considering loosing my g25 pedals in favour of thrustmasters as they are meant to be a lot better.
    I was considering fantec, but as you have pointed out, they just keep raising their prices, you have to buy direct and pay stupid shipping fees, so they wont be getting my money!

Michele Papis and YardStick like this.
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

There are loads of pedal manufacturers, it's the price that gets real silly real fast. The above video on how to repair your pedals would be a good way to go. You will usually find it is only dust and ****e that has gotten into the housing. I store my pedals on their side now to stop the dust faeries from filling it up again. :)

YardStick likes this.
  14. s2173

s2173 Gamer

G27 pedals are very good for modding, I dont see what you're complaning about... they have mounting holes, or you can dissasemble them, get only the pedal mechanisms out, and them screw them on a wooden board, on the bottom of that board you can put velcro or rubber or whatever you want... Or even better, get another nicely cut board, about a meter long, half a meter wide (or more, if you have space), screw down the pedals on the one end and your chair on the other, and you got a cockpit, pedals wont slide anywhere anymore...

Or you can just use the potentiometers and make your own pedals without the need of usb adapter, but g27's mechanism is already very solid.

Michele Papis likes this.
  15. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

The g25 pedals have an anti slip mechanism built into them (a little catch releases it so it pops down) doesnt the g27 have that as well? it should look like a little spikey strip, it's designed to dig into carpet so it cannot move anywhere. Of course this won't work on a hardwood floor as the spikes cannot dig into wood, so in those cases you could do something as simple as putting a bit of wood behind the pedals to work like a door jam (a little rubber thing that stops a door moving) And of course you also have the mounting holes so you can screw down the pedal base to any surface you like

[​IMG]