1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

APP: ACC Engineer

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by WallyM, Jun 21, 2020.

1. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Not really. It's very ACC specific.

2. resh121

resh121 Rookie

the app stopps recording tyre PSI after 1 to 3 laps sometimes, trying starting it as admin now, anyone else with the same problem? i know a friend, who has the same problem.

3. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

I recommend that whenever you return to garage or make a pit stop, you click on Reset Readings. I have seen that with multiple rounds of RTG it sometimes stops registering that you’re driving, but it’s never been a problem if I click the reset button.

4. Mirko Plachta

Mirko Plachta Rookie

Yes, that also sometimes happened to me, but Reset Readings does the trick, like Want2BFast mentioned.

5. WallyM

WallyM Alien

New version uploaded - 1.3.1.0, Nov 27, 2021 - Added BMW M4 GT3.

6. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Thank you for this update.

Is there any interest on your part in adding brake and tire temperatures to this app? I use this app constantly while driving and would love to see more granular information than just the colour bands the game displays in the UI.

chksix and After_Midnight like this.
  7. WallyM

WallyM Alien

New version in 1st post - 1.4.0.0, Nov 28, 2021 - Displays current, min, average and max core tyre temps over the last two laps.

Brake temps coming soon(ish).

8. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

That was incredibly fast! Thank you very much!

WallyM likes this.
  9. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Now also has brake temps.

10. issor

issor Racer

what is the opt braketemp for front and rear? 600/400? or 700/500?

11. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Wow! Thank you!

12. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It varies by pad type, but it's generally in the 600 degree range.

issor likes this.
  13. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

From CDA:

**Brake Pad 1 window: **
    Front: 300c - 600c
    Rear: 260c - 450c

**Brake Pad 2 window: **
    Front: 300c - 600c
    Rear: 200c - 450c

issor likes this.
  14. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

@WallyM do you think you could add an option, when activated readings could reset automatically when you start driving?
    So, when you click on "Drive", or you've done a pit stop and changed tires.
    I would like to have fresh readings of tires every time a new tire set is on my car.

15. WallyM

WallyM Alien

Yeah, good idea. When I find some time.

chksix and AndyK70 like this.
  16. WallyM

WallyM Alien

New version:

1.5.1.0, Dec 1, 2021 - automatically resets tyre and brake readings when you exit pit lane.

17. Want2BFast

Want2BFast Racer

Man on fire here! :eek: Thank you. :):cool:

18. WallyM

WallyM Alien

The benefits of working from home ;)

Want2BFast likes this.
  19. Bark

Bark Rookie

Great app, I use this every time I play ACC!

Suggestion for the new brake temp feature. Allow us a field to input our current brake pad, and have the app show red/blue accordingly to let us know how we can adjust brake ducts for an optimal setup.

According to a few pastebins floating around, these are the optimal brake temperatures per pad:

FRONT BRAKE1 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 250°C to 500°C (max performance 99% from 366°C to 450°C)
    FRONT BRAKE2 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 250°C to 600°C (max performance 97% from 364°C to 425°C)
    FRONT BRAKE3 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 200°C to 800°C (max performance 88% from 250°C to 550°C)

REAR BRAKE1 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 150°C to 600°C (max performance 100% from 366°C to 450°C)
    REAR BRAKE2 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 150°C to 600°C (max performance 98% from 250°C to 379°C)
    REAR BRAKE3 IDEAL TEMPERATURE RANGE : 130°C to 700°C (max performance 91% from 250°C to 550°C)

20. WallyM

WallyM Alien

It already does exactly that. The app knows which brake pad you are using, and displays blue or red temps accordingly.