1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

are you ready for forza ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by ShimonART, May 5, 2016.

1. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Racer

Forza... my first ever contact with online racing... that was ages away... My old good xBox 360... Now I'm here, but Forza is still ages behind, but with constantly better graphics.
    If you want to see great eye candys, Forza is the best, if you want feel the car as real driver do, get away from Forza...

2. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

GamerMuscle talking about Apex FFB.. (sorry if this was posted already somewhere) Now I'm not sure if I want to redownload it anymore. Somehow related

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

D1visor likes this.
  3. Theobris

Theobris Racer

I've jus pre ordered the Elite version of Forza Horizon 3 and downloaded on my Xbox but wont play until the 23rd, I love eye candy, if it wasn't for eye candy, they might as well have kept making faster Ataris or Commodore 64s. The reason computers have become as powerfull as they have is all about graphics, same with phones, it's all about better graphics, okay maybe some other stuff but mainly graphics.

4. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

It was my favorite avatar in the whole forum, so I'm a bit disappointed. ;)

5. Orne

Orne Alien

Perhaps I will bring it back for special occasions. Porsche pack releases, holidays, Caturday and when Deadpool 2 is released.. hehehe :D:cool:

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  6. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Spent the whole night yesterday trying to get that Windows 10 Anniversary update thingy, but as soon as the update was installed I couldn't log in to my system. It was either infinite loop of the log in screen or black screen altogether. It seems that many other people on the internet are sharing my frustration. I guess I need to wait for Microsoft to sort everything out :(
    Another thing is that after the update my G27 was recognized as DFGT again due to the driver issue. Gladly I remembered how to fix that.

7. ShredatorFIN

ShredatorFIN Alien

No issues with AC or anything here. Stefano said on his twitter also, that he put that update on 2 PCs and no problems so far.

8. St3fan

St3fan Alien

I guess the update has some issue with some of the drivers on my machine.

9. Updated to the Anniversary edition two days ago with no issues. (knock on wood)

DaveS78 likes this.
  10. I got strange startup issue after Windows update. My PC doesn't start properly until I press the Reset Switch.

Without the forced restart all of my 4 screens are just black.

St3fan likes this.
  11. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Updated PC, laptop and two Win10 tablets. No issues, except I did clean reinstall of NVidia driver afterwards using DDU, just to make sure.

12. liakjim

liakjim Alien

Upgraded laptop to win10, from win8, which was upgraded from win 7, which was upgraded from vista...
    Actually I have never formated this laptop from Sept 2008 when I bought it.

I did change hdd to ssd but I used the migration utility from Samsung, so not format either.

It works like a charm!

Στάλθηκε από το m2 note μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 8, 2016
  13. Andrew_WOT

Andrew_WOT Alien

Could be one of peripherals. Try to unplug everything (usb devices) and restart. My PC always hangs on startup with Fanatec devices connected.

14. St3fan

St3fan Alien

I fully understand that you guys don't have an issue installing that update. I am having trouble probably with a driver. But it's really almost impossible for my to diagnose what went wrong. After the installation I can't log in to the system, and if I restart the system at this point the update automatically rollbacks. All how-to's talk about restarting the system into safe mode, but I can't do that because this update automatically uninstalls itself. Utterly confused.

15. Theobris

Theobris Racer

I dont know if you want to do a clean install, but at this stage I'd say thats the best option, but not if you dont want to lose a whole lot of stuff, although you can back up the whole disk, if you have an extra hdd.
    Another thing you can do is put in a new hdd and take the other one out and do a clean install on that to see if that works. There are a few other things you can do as well but I dont know how much you know about computers. Go and have a look at a website called 10 forums thats also got heaps of remedies for all kinds of problems.
    Just dont blame me if something goes wrong, you do everything at your own risk.

16. St3fan

St3fan Alien

Thanks for the suggestion... Well I'm aware of this choice but too much hassle at the moment for me...

17. Theobris

Theobris Racer

Thats okay but do have a look at 10forums its an excellent website and easy to follow instructions, also if you join up just tell them the problem and you'll have plenty of people willing to help. You can also do a search of your problem on the forum. There are also commands you can use with a repair disk which you can find on the forum, I'd tell you more but its easier to go on there and look it up.

St3fan likes this.
  18. Orne

Orne Alien

Something else I noticed about Forza Apex is I wasnt able to induce oversteer by applying excessive throttle in the corners. I was able to lose the rear end by entering the corner too fast. If I apply max throttle mid corner the car understeers as if it were front wheel drive. Curious.. Perhaps its an issue with my wheel configuration. I tried this with the Ford GT and Ferrari 458 at Brands Hatch.

19. ShimonART

ShimonART Alien

installed the game now and 2 things i found really odd straight away.
    1.manual with clutch- it will still auto clutch , cars never stall , standing still with first gear without clutch engaged and hitting throttle the clutch will do its thing automatically, no clutch is required for shifting either but you will damage your gearbox.
    2.when going 4 mph exactly the only way to stop the car is to apply about 75% brake, huge deadzone there nothing happens .

also frame rate is all over the place when its on unlocked , didnt try other setting. everything is on medium

played with g27.

EDIT:
    recorded a video showing the brake issue.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
  20. Orne

Orne Alien

Weird, my braking issue was just the opposite. The brake was hyper sensitive, the slightest press of the brakes was 100% I never did figure out a way to adjust brake sensitivity.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2016