1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Video proof:

Yea, but not after an AI pit stop, instead right at the start of the race
    Also, at 80% is the worst, but I'm sure it happens all the way to 90%, and maybe more, but I haven't checked

chksix and Coanda like this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

3. Sure

Coanda likes this.
  4. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

There are also a lot of real drivers that come to a halt at T1 at Laguna Seca :)

Coanda and Mogster like this.
  5. Completely, 100% stop without any crash? Do you know any video of that? I wanna see it. AI also stops sometimes in T1 Monza, and I have not seen cars completely stopped there. Very slow maybe, but 0 Km/h no

6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Curious, although this should not obviously happen, anybody experience this at %90 and over ?

7. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

people in multiplayer stop 100% in T1 at Monza, because they are crashing most of the time.

8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

yeah at 95+

9. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Good, now we have something concrete for Kunos to work with.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  12. flihp

flihp Racer

How many Ai, I have run there multiple times Ai on 96, total 19 ai, I start last for fun, never had any issues,

LATE4APEX likes this.
  13. Stains

Stains Simracer

When are we getting GT4?

14. fsuarez79

fsuarez79 Simracer

Does it happen in any specific game mode?
    Never seen it happening in "Custom Weekend" mode, which is the only mode I use.
    Maybe it's an issue specific to certain game mode. It could help narrow it down

15. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Several races with AI at 90-95% and 100% aggro. Sometimes its without problems. Sometimes its a mess. Like Bathurst, there is sometimes a train after the hill and sometimes not.

16. martcerv

martcerv Alien

I dont race much AI but when I ran at Bathurst I found the aggro setting was causing issues. I always run AI strength at 100 as they are still generally a bit slow, but agro at 100 they do some weird stuff. For Bathurst they kept crashing at the forest elbow lap 1 100/100 toned it down to 100/80 and they didnt crash as often over the top.

Last AI race I did was 100 and 85 agg at Barcelona for a 60 min sprint. They were a bit slow I think I put myself in 8th but got the lead in 15 minutes fairly easily in the Porsche which in mp I have really struggled to pass any reasonably quick guys there with. Main thing I noticed was the blue flags as they pretty much pulled over when shown them in the race, agression wise they could have been better as they gave up on the outside to t1 a bit too easily for nearly all the passes I made in that race.

17. That was in quick race

fsuarez79 likes this.
  18. rnavasg

rnavasg Gamer

So I think we go it, no multiclass foreseen in ACC in single player, possible in multiplayer.
    Have the developers mentioned something whether with the GT4 ES DLC, it will possible to race in single player in the EU tracks that are not in the 2019 calendar? what about the continental GT?

19. RWa

RWa Simracer

My experience with racing against AI is good most of the time. I rarely do have issues with them. At least I think it is good fun to do races offline next to online races.

20. tjr

tjr Hardcore Simmer

I find racing against the AI can be really rewarding if you get the ability and aggression well suited to you.
    It's never quite like racing online with real people, but if there is one thing you have to be to compete with them it is consistent, which is a really useful skill - particularly in this game.

Unfortunately, my schedule rarely enables me to join CP servers, so if I fancy a longer race then it tends to be against AI, and is rarely a bad experience.