1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noikeee

noikeee Rookie

Ok thanks for the tips, I'll try this again this evening.

I'm using an old Logitech Driving Force GT, which has buttons similar to the G29/G920/G27. I think the problem is that I didn't assign anything to left/right/up/down. I tried to assign those to the keyboard arrows and the game wouldn't let me. Had no idea those were for the menus whilst driving, I'll try to assign it to the wheel's buttons.

So the pit strategies you set in the setup menu are 30 different configurations, with 30 as the default? I noticed before the race I had it on “strategy 30" and I thought that was a bug with my setup and changed it to strategy 1.

2. @noikeee

All of this can probably help you a lot

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

It's hard to know if it is a bug or a clunky feature that copies and pastes your end of qualy tyre pressures.

See here: https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/1-1-2-pitstop-strategy-30-pitstop.60965/

If it is a feature then it would be nice to see a easy copy and paste function/button from the tyre pressures to the strategy page as automatically selecting and setting this to strategy 30 catches out new players the first few times..

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

A question->>
    Do i need to purchase gt4 pack to be able to do multi class race online in gt3 car ?

5. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

This is actually a good question. It is the first time we have a car DLC in ACC and I don't know if anybody will be able to join a server with GT3 and GT4 cars if they don't own the GT4 DLC. I would expect a no but.. does anyone know anything about this? Of course I expect 99.9% of people to get the GT4 DLC as Kunos usually have really good prices.

Turk likes this.
  6. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

If you look to AC, I would say no. Devs were adamant at the time that they wouldn't do it like that. Reason why I never bought any more DLCs after the first one

7. Vítor Sousa

Vítor Sousa Alien

BTW. Got the grid bug back again...

A little different this time. car was already on the grid and it happened as I was changing tire pressures. Just great.

car wrecked and as I tried to join I even got SA penalty for hitting another car. This is awesome

8. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Would be a good option to avoid fragmenting the user base, also if people get to see the other cars on track but not use them it would only help sales not hurt them.

Saying that I suspect it wont be possible, it would be nice to be given a pleasant surprise. Even for a league season if we were to run a mixed class season it would be good if people werent forced to buy the dlc if they want to stick with gt3 but still race with us in a mixed series.

Obviously tracks are a different thing but if multiclass wont even be possible in SP for their reasons, it would be a massive surprise to see that happen here.

9. Loooks over at RF2 dlc releases lol

10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

How are they doing it there now, I have rf2 but dont use it any more.

11. Turk

Turk Alien

My guess is it requires some back end complexity and verification that Kunos don't have in their software yet (although I'm only guessing).

Would be great obviously but I don't really see why most people with ACC wouldn't pick up the DLC at some point. They are good value.

12. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I'm all up for good DLC but sadly i'm not that hyped about GT4 so i might not buy it.
    But i will definitely enjoy multiclass racing online as it adds more fun factor to the game.
    Thanks for all the replies.Maybe devs can clear this question.
    I do wish the answer to be NO, as i don't see how it would hurt sale if anything it will probably make a person buy the DLC.
    Just like how tracks were already downloaded but we had to purchase them to unlock.

13. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Alpine A110, BMW M4, Ginetta, KTM, Porsche 718 and you're not interested??
    Motorsport blasphemy.:D:D

14. Marjan

Marjan Gamer

IMSA pack please, Lemans pack please....

15. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Not in-game as they are way too slow.
    Give me keys to any of them IRL i'm very very happy.

dajdosta likes this.
  16. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

It will most probably not happen.
    As ACC is only adding content based on SRO events.

Mogster likes this.
  17. Well they release a car you don't own but have all the others still cannot join...It's good man drive a heap oof nords and le mans :D

18. Tkeg

Tkeg Gamer

Sorry if it has already been asked, but do we have more information than "summer 2020" for the GT4 DLC? Really excited for it :D

19. Psit

Psit Alien

I am excited for the GT4's because although they are slower than GT3, they have no abs or TC if i am not mistaken.
    Should be fun to drive and race.

20. Coanda

Coanda Alien

they have abs and tc. less sophisticated though..