1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crash gt3 free practice & Qualifying 2 ;)
    free practice : Bentley Continental & Ferrari 488 GT3 https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=226346661698855
    Qualifying 1 : Audi R8 gt3 Evo #2 ( light damages ) https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=171768037435232
    Qualifying 1: Mercedes AMG Gt3 ( 2015,2016 model ) & Mustang Mark 2 https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=606509513226885
    Qualifying 2 : Aston Martin Vantage R-Motorsport :

huracan ( model 2014-2018 crash Qualifying 2 ) https://streamable.com/xaa2j

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
  2. CrimsonEminence

CrimsonEminence Simracer

I recommend to NOT watch the Aston accident if you get shocked easily, that was hard stuff!:eek: (Kirchhöfer seems okay, though)

They should really calm down the pace....so many horrible accidents and difficult track condition.

3. New video from our boy

Andrex and Serge M like this.
  4. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

Why is the engine sound so different? I thought they recorded real life sound for the game too?

5. Max Doubt

Max Doubt Racer

What's your pc audio system like?

6. earlyapex

earlyapex Hardcore Simmer

He said in one of his streams that he gave them videos from his car for the game sound but that he would love to put a proper microphone in his car for them to capture the true sound .

7. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

Yea, sounds rather crunchy than "turbo'y". Idk how KS gathered their sound but they seem pretty silent about sound questions. Maybe again some licensing issues..?

8. f1200racer

f1200racer Racer

So after watching qually for the 12hrs it got me thinking.

1) cant wait for the DLC its going to be awesome.

2) Should there be a hardcore option or (real life option). For example no automatic return to pit from the menu. and no instant car repair when using return to garage from the menu. Say you bin your car and its damaged beyond repair your session should be over or if it can be fix take a repair time off you session to simulate repairs.
    3) MFD should have an option to return to garage or Pit service so your "crew" know what you want.

Just an idea to add to the Immersion. and maybe for league races as well.

9. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

I like that idea. Similar to what the F1 and MotoGP games do.

f1200racer and Loren Thomas like this.
  10. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

There was a similar feature in nkpro and it was working, also little setup changes (like arbs or springs) make you loose time to be completed, if i remember correctly, min time for small adjustments was 5mins.
    At the days around the forum all was enthusiastic about it, and in the end noone used it after first try, because "hardcore mode is too hardcore".

Last edited: Feb 1, 2020
    TheBoss likes this.
  11. Nao

Nao Alien

Idea regarding 2): Hardcore mode DLC. You get one ticket to play hardcore, if you bin the car the ticket is gone and you have to buy it again.

In other words an exceptional case of benevolent predatory microtransaction :D. And actually the revenue should go to charity, so free publicity for the game, money going where it is needed and a happy customer... everybody wins!

12. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

This track is going to destroy SA ratings

13. I've a question for the developers because I'm unable to find something about it anymore. There was some discussions about the difference of SP and MP performance wise.
    In case of the MP the client have to calculate the rendering for the opponent cars only? Or each client have to calculate the physics of the opponent cars too? At least partly in comparison to SP.

I believe in the latter but I don't be sure about it and I don't want spreading wrong things.

Thanks in advance :)

14. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Only to the idiots who don't know how to drive properly..;)

15. magzire

magzire Alien

50 drivers at nurb 6hr. can you also have public 50 slot server?

16. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

No, above stock needs a passworded server.

17. Tim Wilson

Tim Wilson Simracer

"You look for a little cone on the inside- which is also in the sim" Not after the first lap!
    I can drive my car through another in the pits, but this little cone goes bye-bye when you touch it! They take way more punishment irl.

18. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Last times I tried to join CP servers it always shows "please refresh " information. Does it mean that is already a race going on?

19. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

For reasons I can’t fathom, the CP servers don’t automatically open once the timer hits 0:00; you have to refresh in order to get access to the join button.

20. if it was yesterday, the first Sunday of the month there is only one 2h race, not 3. Unfortunately