1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mad_dog

mad_dog Rookie

This sim is a serius GT3 racing sim.
    This is for leagues and for online racing.

The sim have also great potential and i believe this is in the right way.

TheBoss likes this.
  2. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

You only need to have a look at the amount of endurance races announced by leagues in the next months. Leagues are going all for it and thats great!

TheBoss likes this.
  3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

But your Steam achievements would still sync once your PC goes online. It’s safe to say that 40.5% of people have never ran it after purchase. I know someone who had it since day one and never started it, it’s on his list... I’d say there’s plenty of people buy stuff on steam with the intention of playing it “sometime” and never do. And in sim racing there’s also those that buy stuff to support the community in general but don’t really have intentions to play it.

bieroX likes this.
  4. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Two words: Steam Sales.

I have a whole bunch of games I bought for 50%+ off because of Steam sales that I haven't touched.

Heck I got this game on Steam sale and it sat in my library for months waiting for me to finish my sim rig.

5. Serge M

Serge M Alien

That will also do it. I have 300 ish games in my Steam library, would be lucky if I have played more then 10 of them. Bundles will also get you

Rolz likes this.
  6. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Quick question for you guys
    Does jaguar G3 have flat plane v8 or cross plane ?

7. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Unless I have missed something, why is superpole still not usable?

LukFry likes this.
  8. NilisW

NilisW Gamer

Is there an option to start the game by just clicking "PLAY" in steam and not get the popup where you have to select "Play ACC"", "Launch ACC Steam VR..." or "Launch ACC Oculus VR..."?

9. right click on ACC in steam, properties, set launch options, "-vr -oculus"

10. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Not sure you need to add the -Oculus, I believe it defaults to it, just -vr is enough

Rolz, After_Midnight and NilisW like this.
  11. NilisW

NilisW Gamer

But will this launch in Oculus VR mode or just regular as I want non VR.

edit: it still gives the popup with the 3 options :S

12. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

Somewhere I heard Aris say that the representation of clouds in the sky is a very expensive process. Is there a way to disable it?

13. Rolz

Rolz Alien

Add shortcut to desktop

upload_2020-2-26_6-27-11.png

On my button box I have this.
    A shortcut to *Yourdrive*:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione\acc.exe

14. NilisW

NilisW Gamer

@Rolz thankss works like a charm

Rolz likes this.
  15. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Yeah another new patch 1.3.8 whats new?

16. Coanda

Coanda Alien

good question.. 500mb dl, nothing in the change log or news forum..

17. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

PSVR on PC, even better than more expensive solutions:

18. Ghosted

Ghosted Gamer

It's still 1.3.7 despite that 500MB download.

its.me and RWa like this.
  19. RWa

RWa Simracer

Also still version 1.3.7

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk

20. RWa

RWa Simracer

You where just a little quicker

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G955F met Tapatalk