1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. bbman

bbman Racer

Except that Kunos isn't developing the mobile version. Most of the money probably goes to 505 games, a part to the developer, and maybe a small licence fee to Kunos...

2. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

Selling DLCs of tracks and cars allows Kunos to continue to improve other parts of the game. I don't think that we need a DLC for an update.

Mogster likes this.
  3. Im so hyped I would actually like to have a little taste of the 27th of august.
    Actually cleaning up hype with more hype.

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Here's a little taste of the 27th
    upload_2021-8-18_17-43-28.png

5. Where do you find things like that? :D

6. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

At your current supermarket/grocery, fruit section.:D:D

Freddie Seng and Winston like this.
  7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Will happily pay for more tracks/cars.

mister dog and th3o like this.
  8. Mogster

Mogster Alien

F4213E5B-8F0F-4684-8BC3-74907E1802D6.jpeg

th3o and chksix like this.
  9. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

As far as the 27th goes, i dont really have any expectations and will be happy to receive any new announcements surrounding the Assetto Corsa brand, whether its AC or specifically ACC.

10. Lol. What a good fan :D

11. .....in Assetto Corsa :D

12. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Aug 27 is my birthday. Hopefuly they plan me a nice gift lol

13. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

"While this was just a short first look at the game, 505 Games is planning a longer event as part of a “showcase” on August 27 at 1200UTC. Assetto Corsa Mobile itself will launch just four days later, on August 31."
    https://www.gtplanet.net/assetto-corsa-mobile-previewed-20210813/

The showcase is for AC mobile.....don't hold your breath for anything about AC2 or ACC....ACC is at the end of the developpement, no major update planned, AC2 is planned for 2023....

14. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Is this just your opinion or do you have concrete evidence for this?

15. he knows more than kunos about it

FloSimRace likes this.
  16. Serge M

Serge M Alien

The more decisively someone talks the more true it must be right? LOL

17. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

12:22

AC2 is planned for 2024 btw, not 2023.

mister dog likes this.
  18. MrGit@Twitch

MrGit@Twitch Hardcore Simmer

Seeing as I originally broke the news back in April with the digital bros report I'll offer my tuppence worth.

AC2 will be "officially" released 2024, but as with AC / ACC I'm expecting early access mid to late 2023. But as for next week's event (which I believe is part of 505 games gamescom show), AC mobile will very likely be the main focus...side note, what's the problem with there being an AC mobile game? If you don't like it, don't play it, simple! It brings more money to the Kunos coffers which in turn benifits future developments.

But to suggest ACC is "end of development" and expect nothing? Let's make a deal 'eh, when any more dlc/big updates come to ACC you agree not to buy or drive them as "nothings planned".

Now, I could just be talking out of my blowhole and you may very well be correct, but till next Friday comes and goes I'll be hedging my bets.

19. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Why should he agree not to buy DLC? It's kind of a weird thing to say.

But in a lot of ways, the guy is correct. It is safe to assume ACC is nearing the end of development. Since February all that has been released were hotfixes. They might continue working on the game, hopefully they will even release some more DLC, but it's safe to assume the game is being phased out.
    There are no major updates planned, atleast none that are known to the public, and a new AC game is planned.

The only things that has people thinking there is more to come for ACC is hope and vague remarks. Massarutto saying 'content' can mean a lot of things, but it's atleast something to support the hope.

20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

@Oblit0r I don’t believe this to be correct. You’re thinking of ACC from a pure stand alone game perspective which it’s not. It’s a companion to the real world GT racing series which needs an eSport platform in this modern world. Much like F1 has the F1 games to use as their eSport platform. What would SRO do for eSport next year if ACC was no longer supported/updated? Given the partnership between SRO and Kunos I doubt either party would want to just end that after all the effort and investment that has gone in.

Before eSports in motorsport you could just finish supporting a sim but I think in today’s world it’s a bit more complicated.

This is why I think ACC will continue to be supported as the SRO GT3 eSport platform alongside a new AC that would be more road car focused.

AC is no longer the single game we remember but the Assetto Corsa franchise, which I would think means multiple products to run along side each other

chksix, th3o, Freddie Seng and 3 others like this.